1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Daps
I saw something about Microsoft and some Azure Blockchain Service. Don't know what that could do but it sounds like good news and Link might be involved. Nothing confirmed yet other than rumors on Twitter. They got the smartcon summit today where the creator is speaking so maybe he'll say something about this or another project.

:wow: It’s been a slow two weeks breh

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Been a slow but steady week or so. I got my tradingview for LINK set with the Exponential Moving Average Indicator. Think I posted a pic before. Got it set at 9 and 55 days. When the 9 crosses over the 55 is a bullish indicator. I'm looking at the 4 hour chart and that just happened over night. Last time that happened was like a month ago when we were at 7.40 and went as high as nearly $20 before the the 9 day line started coming back down. Luckily we were able to maintain stability and get the line back over. So if it had that huge increase in price last time they crossed up, lets just hope it does the same this time. Even the ichimoku cloud indicator looking good especially with it closes this 4 hour timeframe at noon over it. Just hoping we can reach at least 17 this weekend.

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Oh, so you're not in the coli crypto telegram chat.

I know @dterpsss as something else so I thought maybe you had a different tg name.

My bad.

When did you buy in?
nah im not. bought in just recently. i think like less than a month ago whenever we were talking about uniswap. maybe like 3 weeks ago or so. just found out about uniswap then and transferred some eth over and got a few different tokens.