1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Daps
Damn you. :damn: I sold 50 of them. My cb stack. It's ok. I got plans for those funds on another play. Use it to get 2 shares of Apple before that splits. Still got my stack in the hard wallet that hopefully it doesn't get to the panic sell mode cuz it's a pain transferring coins over.

Yea I’m watching very carefully lol. I got like 60 on the exchange with my big stack on my nano. I thought it would hit $20 today

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Nah I’m playing. shyt is struggling right now tho.
It's not struggling, struggling is trading sideways at 5$
Right now is light consolidation, maybe more pull backs are due but for alot of people they still feel they got priced out (although under 30$ is my price out range for the moment)

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
It's not struggling, struggling is trading sideways at 5$
Right now is light consolidation, maybe more pull backs are due but for alot of people they still feel they got priced out (although under 30$ is my price out range for the moment)
We need no consolidation. But yeah I see what you mean.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Link done touched 18.50 five times since we passed that mark on Saturday morning. If we can just stay between that and 19.50 with the gap getting smaller with each candle, we should be ok. :lawd: Last time it bounced off a price that many times was at 16.50 when it did it 7 times like last week. This on the 4 hour candle. Hopefully the week just stays steady and stable. I noticed a pattern sorting thru coinbase pro and it seems like when BTC goes up, a few others go as well like ETH, LTC, XRP and a few others. But then Link and some other coins like ALGO go down. Don't know if thats cuz people pulling profits from alts to put towards the big ones or what.
are you still buying more LINK? My people are telling me ETH is the way to go.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Just google man

I don't need to. I know how this works.

You can pool your ETH either on a centralized exchange and they will stake for you with other users' funds or you will be able to use various contracts/vaults that allow you to stake with whatever amount.

It's actually one of the main reason why staking and ETH 2.0 is dumb af. It will centralize the shyt out of coins under custodians and various contract, creating systemic risks

It will probably be good come up at first though, can't deny. Eventually it'll all unfold

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
are you still buying more LINK? My people are telling me ETH is the way to go.

nah, don't think ima do the recurring purchase thing for link. got a decent amount already. maybe i'll do it for eth since i don't have any of those. :patrice: might not get a decent enough stack but something better than nothing.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Was just reading on Reddit that someone sold 565k Link coins about 10 million worth and that is likely what caused the big drop. Went from 18.40 to 16.80 in one minute.

You just couldn't get rid of them little by little huh @Kenard ? :comeon:

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
Was just reading on Reddit that someone sold 565k Link coins about 10 million worth and that is likely what caused the big drop. Went from 18.40 to 16.80 in one minute.

You just couldn't get rid of them little by little huh @Kenard ? :comeon:

lol the Chainlink team themselves market dump 700k tokens every once in a while