1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
:pachaha:How you holding up breh?

Still holding my stack. Hopefully nothing too crazy happens cuz it takes forever to get these coins off the hardware wallet. Luckily the stock game, especially Tesla, been popping. But thats also a long term hold too. Had to go out and do some work for some short term money cuz I got so much invested in long term holds like crypto and IRAs that my short term money plus the one i need to keep buying investments is running low. Damn government still arguing on that stimulus i bet. Had to go out today and drive around cuz constantly looking at your investments can get stressful all day.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Had to go out today and drive around cuz constantly looking at your investments can get stressful all day.

lol that’s one thing about stock...you can at least get a break after hours and on the weekends even tho researching shyt is still a thing...ain’t no breaks in crypto tho

I’m worried about the continued drop...it’d be nice if shyt settles in this range and doesn’t drop too much further

Daps
Still holding my stack. Hopefully nothing too crazy happens cuz it takes forever to get these coins off the hardware wallet. Luckily the stock game, especially Tesla, been popping. But thats also a long term hold too. Had to go out and do some work for some short term money cuz I got so much invested in long term holds like crypto and IRAs that my short term money plus the one i need to keep buying investments is running low. Damn government still arguing on that stimulus i bet. Had to go out today and drive around cuz constantly looking at your investments can get stressful all day.

Word, hopefully this just a little cool off. Maybe stock up on some more coins. This week was tough tho.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Half of me is :blessed: and the other half is :mjcry: when one of my coins goes up. Need to stack some more and the sudden rises aren't helping. :francis:

Just moved the rest of my Atom stack from coinbase pro to the wallet so I got 1k coins staking. Ledger calculations show a $600 earning for the year which is way more than I would've made saving my money in a bank plus I can always increase my stack. Gonna do that on coinbase and once I can reach another 500 I'll transfer that over and continue from there. I just need it to grow slowly and same with link.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
1000% gains on this coin :damn:

Need to tell it to:whoa: a bit and just stay stable. Do wonder if staking is based on price tho which I think it is.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Yeah it seems like it was only $1500 difference when I calculated what I moved over but then again I got the first couple hundred at less than $4 and the ones I moved over last night I also had for a while. I saw this and that's why I was like oh shyt, but who knows what they calculating.

AKuLOBi.jpg

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I saw something about Microsoft and some Azure Blockchain Service. Don't know what that could do but it sounds like good news and Link might be involved. Nothing confirmed yet other than rumors on Twitter. They got the smartcon summit today where the creator is speaking so maybe he'll say something about this or another project.