1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Of you got a few thousand to drop I'd honestly would just go straight with btc or eth tbh

Dyor but def wait for link to stop it's pump and wait for some retracement

Yea..was thinking that....I have a lot of BTC and ETH currently, but maybe I'll just add more.

Just felt like gambling a little haha

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I know bitcoin has a limit of like 20 million but are the other coins the same or are they just gonna keep making more and more like the US dollar? Wonder which coins have the lowest circulating supply.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Looks like bitcoin been having some nice support at 9250 lately. Not having closed under it in nearly a month. If it weren't for a drop in mid May and bounce back that week, would've been a month and a half. Looks like it hasn't seen those levels of consistent support at that price since Jan/Feb. Looks like it had some resistance past week or so to 9500 but finally broke thru. Lets see if it creates a new support or just keeps bouncing off the 9250. Think it has potential to run up to 9800 at least by end of this month.

Hopefully Link keeps rising thru end of month. Looking like theres some resistance coming up at 4.83-.84. Might have to set a stop loss if it dips and buy in again at the drop. But don't see it going too low. Maybe 4.50 max if that.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know bitcoin has a limit of like 20 million but are the other coins the same or are they just gonna keep making more and more like the US dollar? Wonder which coins have the lowest circulating supply.

it depends on the project...go to coinmarketcap and look up the project(s) you’re interested in then pay attention to 3 things in regard to your question—
  • circulating supply
  • total supply
  • max supply

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
We done jinxed these damn coins. :francis:

Maybe if we say the coins should keep going down, they'll not listen and go up. :jbhmm:

Hopefully BTC maintains that 9250 support level. Hopefully it bounces between 9250 and 9500 for the rest of the weekend and starts trying to gain on Monday when the week is fresh.

SolesKing305

@SobeSoles
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida

Maybe if we say the coins should keep going down, they'll not listen and go up. :jbhmm:

Hopefully BTC maintains that 9250 support level. Hopefully it bounces between 9250 and 9500 for the rest of the weekend and starts trying to gain on Monday when the week is fresh.

Im glad the are dipping, so i can snatch some more LINK

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Im glad the are dipping, so i can snatch some more LINK
what you think the support level is? Think it might drop to $4. Looks like my stop losses hit on that and BTC. Be perfect if LINK dropped to $3.75 and bounced back again but who knows what may happen if it doesn't bounce.

SolesKing305

@SobeSoles
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
what you think the support level is? Think it might drop to $4. Looks like my stop losses hit on that and BTC. Be perfect if LINK dropped to $3.75 and bounced back again but who knows what may happen if it doesn't bounce.

I don’t think it’s going back under $4 anytime soon but I would love $3.75 and a bounce back

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I don’t think it’s going back under $4 anytime soon but I would love $3.75 and a bounce back
yeah i just noticed it bounced off about $4.50 earlier. need to find an entry point before it jumps back up more again. looks like bitcoin bounced again too. hopefully tomorrow they'll both drop some more. if only they would say, we got 100k cases in every state, have the coins all drop to $1 or less, we buy, then they say, our mistake that was 100 cases. :troll:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies

The coli tends to follow pumps heavy, if anything when guys start talking about a coin heavy in here wait for a retracement or dump

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Looks like BTC dropped below the 9250 it was holding at for a while. If by 8pm tomorrow it doesn't go back above it, we might be having a nice little dip happening. Who knows how low it will be. Has potential to drop to 8600. Maybe even by end of week. Not sure about LINK but if bitcoin drops then I'm sure that and all others are sure to drop since they follow btc lead. Today was the 2nd highest reported covid day ever and we're on an uptrend lately so wouldn't be surprised if the number goes up tomorrow or Friday. Plus with unemployment and some GDP numbers coming out tomorrow, its gonna most likely be bad the rest of the week.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Looks like BTC dropped below the 9250 it was holding at for a while. If by 8pm tomorrow it doesn't go back above it, we might be having a nice little dip happening. Who knows how low it will be. Has potential to drop to 8600. Maybe even by end of week. Not sure about LINK but if bitcoin drops then I'm sure that and all others are sure to drop since they follow btc lead. Today was the 2nd highest reported covid day ever and we're on an uptrend lately so wouldn't be surprised if the number goes up tomorrow or Friday. Plus with unemployment and some GDP numbers coming out tomorrow, its gonna most likely be bad the rest of the week.

Personally,I think once those unemployment ment benefit boosts run out on the 31, we'll see a dump close to 8k, it'll hold back at 9k and then after a few more months of chaos, it'll break out from there and we have 15k eoy, at least that's what I'm thinking for now

It'll be so many people struggling that many people with money will get into btc mainly cause other people can't afford to and they can be on top of others, people are fickle like that.