1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Personally,I think once those unemployment ment benefit boosts run out on the 31, we'll see a dump close to 8k, it'll hold back at 9k and then after a few more months of chaos, it'll break out from there and we have 15k eoy, at least that's what I'm thinking for now

It'll be so many people struggling that many people with money will get into btc mainly cause other people can't afford to and they can be on top of others, people are fickle like that.
yeah I'm hearing July 31st is when the $600 stimulus runs out. My state unemployment says good until next year but lets see if that changes or if I'll need it until then. I can see it dumping around that time when the $600 ends. Gotta be smart and wait for that and buy the dip, then just hold until hopefully that 15k and more. And yeah bunch of people will be struggling. They should try and invest something anyways but thats not always a possibility for everyone.

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Buy LINK, read the whitepaper, view the enterprises and partnerships they have been working with, and read up on the 4th industrial revolution. LINK will be the catalyst that sets the next crypto bull run off.. and it will change business on a DNA level, making contract dealings trustless and quick. I went from having 5k in 2018 to having 140k in 2019 all because of it. LINK 1000 EOY, if you know you know. Buy the dip.
A few days ago, LINK partnered with BSN— the Chinese government’s blockchain initiative. LINK is the monetization of data, never sell all of your stack, it will be the top performing asset of the century. P.S in time it will go waayyy past $1000. Think and grow rich my bruvas, If you know you know..
Jt3Tes.jpg

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A few days ago, LINK partnered with BSN— the Chinese government’s blockchain initiative. LINK is the monetization of data, never sell all of your stack, it will be the top performing asset of the century. P.S in time it will go waayyy past $1000. Think and grow rich my bruvas, If you know you know..
Jt3Tes.jpg
Shid I'd be happy if it just gets to $10. I been a bag holder for almost three years.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Looks like LINK been having a huge drop today. Worst drop since the 11th and it might pass that with a few hours left in the day. Its got half the volume from that day so its possible it could dip more. I wouldn't be surprised if it goes below 4.20 then really drops down to $4 or less if that happens. These next 2 days might be more telling on what may happen. Plus who knows what the covid numbers may look like on Monday to affect this and all other coins. Bitcoin might be in a worst position. I see that already dropped under 9k. Can see it hitting 8750 by tomorrow night.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Looks like LINK been having a huge drop today. Worst drop since the 11th and it might pass that with a few hours left in the day. Its got half the volume from that day so its possible it could dip more. I wouldn't be surprised if it goes below 4.20 then really drops down to $4 or less if that happens. These next 2 days might be more telling on what may happen. Plus who knows what the covid numbers may look like on Monday to affect this and all other coins. Bitcoin might be in a worst position. I see that already dropped under 9k. Can see it hitting 8750 by tomorrow night.
Soon as coli brehs started talking about Link I knew the dip was coming hard

shyt I think COMP gonna have the biggest dump this year

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Soon as coli brehs started talking about Link I knew the dip was coming hard

shyt I think COMP gonna have the biggest dump this year
it had a nice little run there but figured it was gonna drop with everything gone on. I been got out and just waiting to see what the drop level is before jumping back in and increasing my average. won't be surprised if it hits $5 again by end of next month. Haven't heard about COMP. doesn't sound familiar.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I haven't logged into Binance in forever.

I can't remember the google authenticator. The facial recognition isn't working at all.

Where would the original code be? Is there another way to log in?