1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Did you try looking for your password on settings there? If it's saved.
My username and password is saved but the Google authenticator key is gone.

I emailed support and they disabled it so I was able to login about an hour ago.

I asked them if I have to have the Google 2FA in order to deposit and withdraw funds. No response yet.

I'm going to withdraw everything from binance anyway. Just keep everything in coinbase. I gotta wait 48 hours though.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
My username and password is saved but the Google authenticator key is gone.

I emailed support and they disabled it so I was able to login about an hour ago.

I asked them if I have to have the Google 2FA in order to deposit and withdraw funds. No response yet.

I'm going to withdraw everything from binance anyway. Just keep everything in coinbase. I gotta wait 48 hours though.
yeah definetely. you prolly got a new phone or something and got a new authenticator. definitely use that in coinbase. i done got screwed in binance. got hacked back in the day and lost like up to $1500 which is just about what i had invested when I first got in and purchased some litecoin and then Tron which is hopefully worthless now to whoever took it from me. this was around the boom in late 17 early 18. had left my account and checked back on it I think sometime late 2018 or 2019 and saw my balance was low. wish i would've had the 2FA set back then.

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Didn't think I would see the day link went past $5 :mjcry:. The hater said it wouldn't happen

and my dumbass sold when it dipped and didn't get in at a lower cost. :snoop: Ima just say fukk it and throw 1k on it and throw a small risk. Hopefully this just the beginning.
:ufdup:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Theres a company called Travala, i remember i was going to do their presale ICO but didnt in the end. I would keep an eye on them, theyre a travel company that uses the blockchain and cryptocurrency for payments. Theryre working with Expedia travel group now which is massive, just keep an eye on them