1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

All Star
Daps
To the people holding XRP --- what's your reasoning behind it?

If it's financially motivated, start looking at its ratio against BTC. I can promise you long term, you're gonna continue losing money holding that bag.

Daps

If it's financially motivated, start looking at its ratio against BTC. I can promise you long term, you're gonna continue losing money holding that bag.

Im a believer in what they’re doing and can do. I’m only holding about 7k coins now, tryna get that to at least 15k.

Idk breh, I remember the week before it it hits previous ATH I was gonna invest like 2k, couldn’t get my money in time :francis:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies

I dipped on that, I had like 800 in it and decided it wasn't something I could believe in
Divided that up 300 in Ada 200 in eth and 300 in btc

I don't think it's really meant to be expensive like that, I don't see it moving past a few dollars.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Traded in some XRP and got some Chainlink since thats been killing it lately. Had like $45 to play with and got some random OXT coin just to see what it does. All time high looks to be .72 and I'm in at .18 but I'm ok with just getting it to .36 even. Put about a $20 stop loss on it so not worried about it. Prolly won't even bother with it unless it goes big. Looks like the markets been rather stable these past two weeks or so especially for BTC and ETH. Looks like its had some support at 9250. Hopefully some of these small value coins keep their momentum going and help with the gains until the majors break thru their resistance.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
LINK done gone up like 10 cents since last night, ETH been popping as well. Even this IDEX stock done fed me plenty these past 2 trading days. All my accounts done either made major gains or helped offset some losses on others. Hopefully we all have a great week and set a higher support level on our balances. :salute:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
:wow: Ima just say fukk it and sell off the rest of these 5000 ripple and get chainlink instead. My portfolio been going up so much since I converted some the other night. Thanks to those who recommended it. Wish I would've gotten in months ago but the recent gains are just as appreciated. :blessed:

Daps
:wow: Ima just say fukk it and sell off the rest of these 5000 ripple and get chainlink instead. My portfolio been going up so much since I converted some the other night. Thanks to those who recommended it. Wish I would've gotten in months ago but the recent gains are just as appreciated. :blessed:

LINK look like it’s about to pass it’s ATH.... was an article that said it’s gonna hit $20 this year.

Shoulda re-uped when it was at $3.80 earlier this week :palm:

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My homies in the crypto world call it cripple instead of ripple:mjlol:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA