Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I think I'm also going to stake too
Going to stake 200$ of tezos
100$ of enjin

I've got about 340$ of btc I'm lending on blockfi

Think I'm going to lend 500$ on there and 300$ of eth

ADA will also have staking so I'm going to try to Stake anywhere from 5-10k Ada.

Def get into staking and lending on your crypto if you can, it's a good way to earn some extra income regardless of price, and depending on how much you put in you could also hedge on price drops.

Daps
100$ of enjin

ADA will also have staking so I'm going to try to Stake anywhere from 5-10k Ada.

Def get into staking and lending on your crypto if you can, it's a good way to earn some extra income regardless of price, and depending on how much you put in you could also hedge on price drops.

Explain breh? How do I do that? :ohhh:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
100$ of enjin

is that like rewards cuz coinbase gives me some on Tezos. like 4.9%, which isn't too bad. only got 250 coins but I'll take what they give me.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Explain breh? How do I do that? :ohhh:
With blockfi you earn interest on btc,eth,usdc and I think actual usd too. Just make an account and invest your money in there

Tezos can stake basically on any exchange that allows it, I stake it on kraken cause coinbase fees are too high (for kraken you just send the funds to your account and click the stake option in your portfolio, and on coinbase it'll just stake automatically)

With ADA they'll start staking out of their Dadelus (idk how to spell it) so you just hold your coins in that wallet to stake

That's about what I know for now, YouTube should clear up anything else you need

Also remember
Not your keys not your coins