1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

JDZZO2.0

Banned
Daps
Thinking about cashing out now at $800 profit and buying back in after the halvening? What are ya'll thoughts?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
BTC at 9.5k today.. any of you brehs holding/selling/buying?
I'm holding 1 and a bit. Still down a bit from the high cuz of me being a dumbass and not realizing coinbase was charging me fees when I was panicking and transferring to other alts or USD but i switched to coinbase pro which is easier on the fees and I think I'm around even now or not too far off. I'm hoping that ETH and XRP go back up cuz I got more shares in those so a good increase can net me some profit and I can feel a bit better on that. I would've purchased at least 4 or 5 bitcoins when it was down to 3k but my dumbass was too scared to take money out of my savings account which did nothing. I got a stop loss at like 8250. Hopefully it doesnt come to that but if it dips much lower I might get 2 coins then.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
fukking coinbase locked my account so I'm waiting to get reverified. :francis:

Got rid of my xrp on pro and transferred it to regular coinbase and switched it to bitcoin. Something must've happened that locked the account. Still got my funds in there but now can't get in to regular or pro. Hopefully they fix this asap. I got a stop loss in place but hopefully won't come to that.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
fukking coinbase locked my account so I'm waiting to get reverified. :francis:

Got rid of my xrp on pro and transferred it to regular coinbase and switched it to bitcoin. Something must've happened that locked the account. Still got my funds in there but now can't get in to regular or pro. Hopefully they fix this asap. I got a stop loss in place but hopefully won't come to that.
This is why you need to put your shyt in a hardware wallet unless you plan on actively trading with it. Exchanges cam easily screw you when you leave your shyt on their platform for whatever reason. Imagine if BTC or XRP shot up 300% and you wanted to sell. You'd be stuck.

Get a Ledger or Trezor. Something

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
This is why you need to put your shyt in a hardware wallet unless you plan on actively trading with it. Exchanges cam easily screw you when you leave your shyt on their platform for whatever reason. Imagine if BTC or XRP shot up 300% and you wanted to sell. You'd be stuck.

Get a Ledger or Trezor. Something
how i get one of those?