1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is it too late to buy brehs?

I say this tentatively...I posted this graph a few posts back...after each halvening a new “floor” is created...this has only happened twice tho but I’m still predicting that w/e the price of BTC is @ when the halvening takes place 5/12...that will be the new “low” established...BTC’s price during the 1st halving was $12.22 on its way to the 2nd halving it never dropped below that...price @ the 2nd halving was $657.61 ...on its way to their 3rd halving it never dropped below that mark again...my prediction/hope is that this may be the case again on 5/12

it’s always possible it could go down a bit in the next few days especially since today was a big day but you have to be willing to look @ it long-term if you’re gonna buy now imo

“historically” (I use this term very loosely bcuz it's only happened 2x before) prices seem to trend upward after each halving event...that being said this shyt is already volatile as it is and we’re in the middle of a pandemic...so no one can say anything w/ any real confidence/certainty

full

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Buy LINK, read the whitepaper, view the enterprises and partnerships they have been working with, and read up on the 4th industrial revolution. LINK will be the catalyst that sets the next crypto bull run off.. and it will change business on a DNA level, making contract dealings trustless and quick. I went from having 5k in 2018 to having 140k in 2019 all because of it. LINK 1000 EOY, if you know you know. Buy the dip.

When you say LINk you mean chinalink?

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I say this tentatively...I posted this graph a few posts back...after each halvening a new “floor” is created...this has only happened twice tho but I’m still predicting that w/e the price of BTC is @ when the halvening takes place 5/12...that will be the new “low” established

Appreciate the consistant feed back brotha.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
technically no cuz if it goes up even more, you gonna make profit depending on what you invest. its all a risk of course. i was telling my home girl about it and she gonna ask me how much she should invest. i was like :gucci: i cant tell you that cuz its different for everyone. she sends me a screenshot talking about putting in $10. I was like :martin:, you aint really making much off it cuz thats based on the amount of the total coin and $10 isnt much of it. later on she said she was gonna throw in 5k so lets see what happens but of course its at everyones own risk. I got one coin myself and took a huge risk with this but im prepared to keep an eye on things and handle the consequences. i just took out like a third of my savings and said fukk it, not making any money in the bank. have been throwing like 10 bucks a week into it already but now is when im making real money. hopefully it continues and the other coins go up too. look into eth and xrp if you want other alternatives instead or to not have all your eggs in one basket.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
“historically” (I use this term very loosely bcuz it's only happened 2x before) prices seem to trend upward after each halving event...that being said this shyt is already volatile as it is and we’re in the middle of a pandemic...so no one can say anything w/ any real confidence/certainty

full
This the shyt I’m talking about. Thanks fam

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m not gonna act like I’m a crypto expert :hubie:
Only reason I have half a coin is from withdrawing my sports gambling winnings on bovada and I decided to let it sit to see what happens :heh:

From an amateurs perspective it looks like the main thing holding back btc was legitimacy. The fact that it was able to withstand this crash is definitely a positive sign.
It’ll likely oscillate between 8-10 for a while and establish a new baseline

hard to see this not hitting at least 20 by the middle of next year:yeshrug:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I say this tentatively...I posted this graph a few posts back...after each halvening a new “floor” is created...this has only happened twice tho but I’m still predicting that w/e the price of BTC is @ when the halvening takes place 5/12...that will be the new “low” established...BTC’s price during the 1st halving was $12.22 on its way to the 2nd halving it never dropped below that...price @ the 2nd halving was $657.61 ...on its way to their 3rd halving it never dropped below that mark again...my prediction/hope is that this may be the case again on 5/12
i wish i would've bought when it was pennies and went up to like 20k. i think i got in the game shortly before that happened and made a decent amount with litecoin but think i ended up breaking even or with not much profit. those original investors ate well.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's a toss up at this point, the halving has history but things have changed alot since then.

Technically if you got something right now after may you should make some kind of profit....

However the halving could have the opposite effect this go around and bit coin drop back down to the 7500 range or lower and float there for a who knows how long.

Getting in at this point is a straight gamble, especially if you are completely new to this

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i wish i would've bought when it was pennies and went up to like 20k. i think i got in the game shortly before that happened and made a decent amount with litecoin but think i ended up breaking even or with not much profit. those original investors ate well.

ya I’m baffled as to why I never heard of bitcoin or crypto until the top of 2017...I probably just ignored/dismissed it bcuz I didn’t have the $$$ to “waste” on it @ the time

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
ya I’m baffled as to why I never heard of bitcoin or crypto until the top of 2017...I probably just ignored/dismissed it bcuz I didn’t have the $$$ to “waste” on it @ the time
i remember the college football story and let me look when that was. it was after the coli was made. that story was in 2013

One college football sign netted over $20,000 in donations for a Bitcoin enthusiast

it was about 1k back then. granted it didnt go up to 20k til like 2017 but i dont think too many people were talking about it back in 2013.