1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@the bossman Got a question. How does that wallet thing affect your ability to trade in case of an emergency? On coinbase I can put a stop loss but what about on that wallet? like if the price goes up or down can I just transfer it back to coinbase and sell or does it take a while to process everything?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@the bossman Got a question. How does that wallet thing affect your ability to trade in case of an emergency? On coinbase I can put a stop loss but what about on that wallet? like if the price goes up or down can I just transfer it back to coinbase and sell or does it take a while to process everything?

good question(s)...yes you’d have to transfer the $$$ from your ledger wallet to coinbase first before you do anything...it generally takes 30-60 minutes to transfer...but I’ve had some bad experiences where it took 3 days (in those cases the exchange was @ fault)...these were @ times when “traffic” was heavy...as a matter of fact I’m going to move some BTC from my wallet to an exchange today bcuz I expect things to be a little crazy come monday and especially tuesday (the day of the halvening)...I’m prepared to sell a certain amount if it hits a price I’m hoping for so I’d like to have it readily available to sell on the exchange just in case

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Back in business! :blessed:

Coinbase saw I was legit so they put my shyt back. Had hit them up on Twitter so maybe that helped. Hopefully that wallet thing comes soon and I can see what's good with that.
I deliberately avoided them because they track transaction with bitcoin. Ithey will ban you if you use bitcoin to gamble for instance

I went with cash app and then transfer to another wallet when i want to spend.

Probably gonna try kraken to buy eth and link

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
holy fukking shyt...I didn’t realize it dropped off so fukking fast...goddamn
And coinbase down for everyone :snoop:. That wallet need to hurry and drive. I had a stop loss set at 9k. Hopefully it hit so I can buy the dip, whatever that turns out to be.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And coinbase down for everyone :snoop:.

now that doesn’t surprise me...some of these exchanges always act flaky when BTC drops/rises sharply...coinbase is notorious for that shyt

I’m hoping for a slight rebound to $10k prior to the halvening...I was hoping it could hit $13-14k before it reached the halvening a couple of days ago when it was @ $10k but that was too ambitious smh

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Ayyyyyy lmao :deadrose:

rKy7Jdh.png

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
I'm copping so much crypto next week :wow:I have ZERO in any exchange right now thank goodness :blessed: