1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I would short the fukk out of this right now. Will be back to 4K ish within a month.

God i hope this shyt does tank after i get my covid money, would love to go all in on Ethereum at around $100.

tenor.gif

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Is it too late to buy brehs?
A lot of differing opinions but many think it will be able to touch a 1 trillion dollar market cap in this next run which would put BTC somewhere around 50k+ by end of next year.

If it does hit that high then really makes little difference whether you got in at 6/7/8k

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn’t realize the price jumped so much

thought it was @ around $8800

shyt @ $9300 tho

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
It's a toss up at this point, the halving has history but things have changed alot since then.

Technically if you got something right now after may you should make some kind of profit....

However the halving could have the opposite effect this go around and bit coin drop back down to the 7500 range or lower and float there for a who knows how long.

Getting in at this point is a straight gamble, especially if you are completely new to this

Yup. Tether and miners were behind this recent pump, nothing organic about it at all. Historically it dumps after the having, then pumps a few months after. If you're buying for the long term you'll be ok though

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yup. Tether and miners were behind this recent pump, nothing organic about it at all. Historically it dumps after the having, then pumps a few months after. If you're buying for the long term you'll be ok though

wow good fukking catch...I did not see the little dips initially on the graph after the halving...but as you said it recovers after a few months...but it’s definitely happened on both occasions...I completely missed that

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I keep hearing that the stock market may end up crashing again and that would bring more dippage so here's hoping we're all ready to jump in if that occurs.

Also about the halvening, it took over a year to hit new all time high from the price at halvening the first time and even longer for less gains the 2nd time. So if that trend continues it might be as long as 2 years for the new ATH to be set after this halvening...in other words don't be expecting it to moonshot until many months after the halvening occurs.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I keep hearing that the stock market may end up crashing again and that would bring more dippage so here's hoping we're all ready to jump in if that occurs.

ya I’m hoping to time this right...I might convert some BTC to $$$ on or right before 5/12 and have it on the sidelines to pick up some shyt if the stock market takes another hit

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Dont know if i should jump in now or wait for it to hopefully dip :patrice:
ill mostly be buying altcoins which are still dirt cheap but i want them cheaper.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
I bought some btc on cash app to gamble on a site. Whats the best mobile wallet? I heard good things about Electrum but their score is low on google play

Last edited: