1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I ordered one of them. Hopefully it comes within the next few days like Monday or Tuesday. Coinbase said my ID upload was successful so hopefully tomorrow they'll send me the email to get back in. Said 48 hours so hopefully tomorrow the earliest or Saturday. I'll have to hit you up when that ledger arrives for your advice on using it. I'm guessing its like a usb drive right?

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yea ledger is the way to go. If you have over six figures on your ledger I suggest you put it into a safety deposit box.

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Imma need chain link to do something special this year.

Any you Brehs fukking with Orchid? :patrice:
I been holding chainlink for almost three years, it's been a crazy rollercoaster. I talked a bunch of people into buying at .28 - .36 but they all made a little money and sold.

Last edited:
Daps
I been holding chainlink for almost three years, it's been a crazy rollercoaster. I talked a bunch of people into buying at .28 - .36 but they all made a little money and sold.

fukk. I’d be up right now if I bought in at .28 :sadbron:

Oh well, better late than never. What’s the potential you think?

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
fukk. I’d be up right now if I bought in at .28 :sadbron:

Oh well, better late than never. What’s the potential you think?
There's too many variables to really know. But I really feel this project can go $60+ . I'm hoping for $10+ anything beyond that is icing on the cake. I have no active plans on selling anytime soon. If this project takes off and gets adopted strap in because we are going to the moon.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Back in business! :blessed:

Coinbase saw I was legit so they put my shyt back. Had hit them up on Twitter so maybe that helped. Hopefully that wallet thing comes soon and I can see what's good with that.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I asked my homegirl if her account had gone up and she said not much cuz she only put a bit in. Don't know about my boy cuz I had mentioned it to him around the same time. He said he had some xrp and trx which I had before but my account got compromised on binance so I stopped messing with them. Didn't have much in there but Tron was pissing me off anyways. Around the same time I was talking to @DaylitoJames in another thread about it. Think it was like at 7500 or right before it had that huge leap. Don't know if he got any.

Looks like the national debt keep rising and they keep printing money. Don't know if another stimulus is coming but I'm buying more crypto if they do. Think I'm taking more risks now being unemployed than when I was employed. :russ:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
was it the verification code issue? i cant log into my shyt on anything right now
Nah I doubt it. Like late Wednesday night or early Thursday morning, actually was Thursday afternoon, I get an email saying this:

Our Security Team found a set of login credentials published on the web that look like they match your Coinbase account credentials. As a security precaution, we’ve temporarily locked your account pending you verifying your identity.

So I had to upload a pic of my license and take a selfie. Think thats what you originally have to do when signing up. I then was given access back this afternoon and they had me change the password. I use 2FA from Google as well.