1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
But i dont have a wallet or anything hust coinbase but i made some bread, and i have normal coinbase not coinbase pro and shyt
You can leave your cash on the exchange but it’s not advisable. If you plan on short term trading/ dipping in & out then it’s perfectly fine.

Just as long as you’re not leaving your money in there for an extended amount of time.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Buy LINK, read the whitepaper, view the enterprises and partnerships they have been working with, and read up on the 4th industrial revolution. LINK will be the catalyst that sets the next crypto bull run off.. and it will change business on a DNA level, making contract dealings trustless and quick. I went from having 5k in 2018 to having 140k in 2019 all because of it. LINK 1000 EOY, if you know you know. Buy the dip.

Damn! Which I would've seen this sooner. I see its up like 775% for the past year. :damn: Soon as coinbase pops back up, ima throw down on 100 of them and see whats up. I got 1 bitcoin, had been throwing small amounts at it but put in more this week cuz my money wasnt making me any money in savings. Also got like 3 Ethereums with the stimulus and like 1500 Ripple coins, and all 3 of them been having decent gains this month. The halving should boost them up some more.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn! Which I would've seen this sooner. I see its up like 775% for the past year. :damn: Soon as coinbase pops back up, ima throw down on 100 of them and see whats up. I got 1 bitcoin, had been throwing small amounts at it but put in more this week cuz my money wasnt making me any money in savings. Also got like 3 Ethereums with the stimulus and like 1500 Ripple coins, and all 3 of them been having decent gains this month. The halving should boost them up some more.
When do they predict the halving is gonna happen again?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
When do they predict the halving is gonna happen again?
May 12 supposedly. They should have clocks, ill look for one. I think its when they reach a certain number of coins or some amount. Crazy how I remember a few years ago people could mine coins and this was before the big boom in late 2017 but I was late to the party and didnt have the knowledge or resources to try it. I looked like last week and they said dont even try it cuz its some advanced shyt now and motherfukkers have like entire servers dedicated to it. Servers more powerful than whatever running the coli. :russ:

JDZZO2.0

Banned
Daps
fukk man, I had a whole bitcoin back when it dipped down to $5,000 a few months ago. I woulda doubled my investment by now, but y'all scary asses made me second guess myself and I backed out like an idiot. Oh well, I still left some of it invested and I'm making gains

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk man, I had a whole bitcoin back when it dipped down to $5,000 a few months ago. I woulda doubled my investment by now, but y'all scary asses made me second guess myself and I backed out like an idiot. Oh well, I still left some of it invested and I'm making gains

you’re a grown ass fukking man

take responsibility for what you ultimately chose to do w/ YOUR $$$

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:picard::picard:

Between this and the stock market ur boi ate good today
y4r4Dw.gif