1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
not only a fool but one who loves to “hear” himself “talk” lmao

I actually know quite a lot. Again, I was too lazy to check the charts on that last post. I never seen Tron at more than 5 or 6 cents with my own eyes. It's always been stagnant at 1 to 4 cents at most the times I checked. Using that as a basis to me "not knowing shyt" is lazy.

And guess what, there's this new feature on here called the ignore button. You can use it to block reading people's posts you aren't interested in. You can very well use it to ignore me but deep down you and others won't cuz deep down y'all love my style :myman:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Egomaniacal1 @surf Whats this halving ya'll talking about? Is it a good thing? I know i can google but i rather the brehs break it down for me lol.

Should i buy more btc before the halving or after?

in a nutshell ppl mine BTC for rewards (more BTC)...every 4 years the amount is “halved”...this can only occur for so long (until the mining reward is 0.00000001 BTC) @ which point the total supply of BTC will be capped @ 21 million (it’s close to 18.2 million now) and I believe after that no more BTC can be generated which will make it even more scarce...I would buy some before the halving depending on the price but I can’t call it...hype might rapidly drive the price up before the halvening then it comes back down after it or it might slowly increase leading up to the halvening and then “explode” after that...I honestly can’t call it but I’m hoping for the latter

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
in a nutshell ppl mine BTC for rewards (more BTC)...every 4 years the amount is “halved”...this can only occur for so long (until the mining reward is 0.00000001 BTC) @ which point the total supply of BTC will be capped @ 21 million (it’s close to 18.2 million now) and I believe after that no more BTC can be generated which will make it even more scarce...I would buy some before the halving depending on the price but I can’t call it...hype might drive the price up before the halvening then come back down after it or it might slowly increase leading up to the halvening and then “explode” after that...I honestly can’t call it but I’m hoping for the latter
Good lookin out breh :salute:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I was too p*ssy :francis:

It ain’t to late breh, ppl saying it gonna get to a new all time high this year so you can still get in or buy more. I think it should at least get to 20k so from here that’s still doubling your money. I just don’t know if it’ll happen before the halvening or after. Right now I’m just worrried about if it will have a strong pull back down to 7k, 6k or will it keep doing small retracements but steadily rolling upwards?