1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It ain’t to late breh, ppl saying it gonna get to a new all time high this year so you can still get in or buy more. I think it should at least get to 20k so from here that’s still doubling your money. I just don’t know if it’ll happen before the halvening or after. Right now I’m just worrried about if it will have a strong pull back down to 7k, 6k or will it keep doing small retracements but steadily rolling upwards?
I don’t think I’m putting any more money in. I’m letting what I have in it ride and if I break even I’m cool

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
It ain’t to late breh, ppl saying it gonna get to a new all time high this year so you can still get in or buy more. I think it should at least get to 20k so from here that’s still doubling your money. I just don’t know if it’ll happen before the halvening or after. Right now I’m just worrried about if it will have a strong pull back down to 7k, 6k or will it keep doing small retracements but steadily rolling upwards?
5 years from now when this shyt is over 100k will it really matter whether you got some at 6 or 7 vs 9k

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
5 years from now when this shyt is over 100k will it really matter whether you got some at 6 or 7 vs 9k

Well maybe you got caught up in the specific numbers, I just meant will it fall back way down...I mean it does matter cuz 5k vs 10k going to 100k one is10x and one is 20x. I’m trying to make all the gains I can in case this ride ends.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Do you reeeeeeaaally see this shyt getting that high?
if you follow what's happening in the industry you'll understand why it's gonna go past 100k within next 2 years. Plus once I saw that governments and banks were accumulating this shyt. NYSE, Fidelity have all gotten into crypto since last year,setting up products for their clients to get in. Institutions like that are not wasting their time or money on something that's just gonna be a fad for a few years.

It's clear as day now crypto ain't going nowhere. Just follow the money. Rich folk are accumulating for a reason

Once it touches 100k It's going to be a lot of pissed off folks cussing themselves out for not accumulating at 6,7,8,9k

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
if you follow what's happening in the industry you'll understand why it's gonna go past 100k within next 2 years. Plus once I saw that governments and banks were accumulating this shyt. NYSE, Fidelity have all gotten into crypto since last year,setting up products for their clients to get in. Institutions like that are not wasting their time or money on something that's just gonna be a fad for a few years.

It's clear as day now crypto ain't going nowhere. Just follow the money. Rich folk are accumulating for a reason

Once it touches 100k It's going to be a lot of pissed off folks cussing themselves out for not accumulating at 6,7,8,9k
share the sauce kind sir

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
share the sauce kind sir
giphy.gif