1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
Everything pumping on binance last couple of days. Should be real nice leading up to the halvening in a few months. Sentiment is great at the moment

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
how are you still on binance

some ppl never verified themselves as US citizens

the amount they can withdraw on a daily limit is very limited tho

I know a few ppl who still use binance bcuz of that...I don’t even think they have to use a VPN

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I think I’m still on Binance too but don’t know if I am verified or not...assuming I am US verified, what’s the go to platform for US traders now?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think I’m still on Binance too but don’t know if I am verified or not...assuming I am US verified, what’s the go to platform for US traders now?

it should tell you when you log in what verification level you are

I haven’t used them in a minute...I think I was level 2

where you had to submit certain documents

if you don’t remember doing that then most likely you didn’t do any verification process that required you to state which country you're a citizen of

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

my bad...I didn’t answer your question

I’m only messing w/ BTC

but as a result of most of these exchanges flaking on US costumers

I'm now reduced to using—

• bittrex
  • coinbase
  • gemini
  • kraken
they’re all severely limited tho in terms of the amount of altcoins they offer

also w/ the exception of maybe coinbase none of those exchanges offer the volume that binance does

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
my bad...I didn’t answer your question

I’m only messing w/ BTC

but as a result of most of these exchanges flaking on US costumers

I'm now reduced to using—

• bittrex
  • coinbase
  • gemini
  • kraken
they’re all severely limited tho in terms of the amount of altcoins they offer

also w/ the exception of maybe coinbase none of those exchanges offer the volume that binance does
Kucoin is still good to use for a wider variety of options I think, it's been awhile since I've been on it

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
it should tell you when you log in what verification level you are

I haven’t used them in a minute...I think I was level 2

where you had to submit certain documents

if you don’t remember doing that then most likely you didn’t do any verification process that required you to state which country you're a citizen of

Ok apparently I’m still unverified, I never added my name address and country. So I can still use it to trade on without any issues? I like using Binance because of the app but I’m like you I’m only messing with BTC right now so not worried about the limited altcoin selection. Can I trade on Coinbase? Because I have their app too.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kucoin is still good to use for a wider variety of options I think, it's been awhile since I've been on it

I recall they started imposing verification checks too in an attempt to weed out US customers...I’m in a crypto group and a few cats gave me the heads up...I didn’t want to believe it but it’s true :( the game was so good in 2017...very few rules/regulations...shyt was wide open...bitconnect and its inevitable end fukked everything up and helped give US regulators the excuse they needed to step in smh

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok apparently I’m still unverified, I never added my name address and country. So I can still use it to trade on without any issues? I like using Binance because of the app but I’m like you I’m only messing with BTC right now so not worried about the limited altcoin selection. Can I trade on Coinbase? Because I have their app too.

I haven’t used binance ever since they made the statement re: US customers...I think that was last summer bcuz of my verification level but I know other folks (US citizens) who still trade there w/ no issue

you can buy and sell on coinbase but if I recall you can’t trade assets as easily as you can on binance...case in point on binance if I have BTC I can trade it against any altcoin...if memory serves me correct on coinbase you’d have to sell your BTC first and then buy the altcoin you want...I’d have to check tho...everything I have is in a personal wallet...I honestly haven’t had to use coinbase since 2017...I just login everything now and then to make sure my account still works