1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
shyt keep dropping

Straight manipulation holmes. It ain’t hard to tell this year that the powers that be trying to repeat two years ago when that holiday bull run had BTC at an all time high.

Got another week of so before Thanksgiving, so that’s why I been saying it’s going to go lower before it takes off. After Thanksgiving going to be a straight climb and should hit a high before Christmas.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Altcoins are dead. Bitcoin the only coin you can really make money with

Exactly and especially with the halving coming up next year. I kicked around putting money on the top three, BTC, ETH and XRP....but BTC is the sure thing just have to be patient for it to dip and know your entry points.

Spade281

Pro
Daps
Altcoins are dead. Bitcoin the only coin you can really make money with

I've been making money with some coins on Binance like Matic, Ravencoin, and Tezos lately. Matic especially was going up 15-20% per day. I was quick to convert to BTC or USDT if it started to drop. Tezos is going to be like Chainlink. A lot of volume moving with it. If you stay smart with the altcoins and take profit before big drops, you'll be alright.

If you want to just chill then BTC is a good option, but ETH will net higher gains so I'd put 30% there. It's really undervalued right now.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Exactly and especially with the halving coming up next year. I kicked around putting money on the top three, BTC, ETH and XRP....but BTC is the sure thing just have to be patient for it to dip and know your entry points.

Man I thought it was gon crash some more when it hit $6k... Then a day later it went up to $7.4k again.. I was like wtf?

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I've been making money with some coins on Binance like Matic, Ravencoin, and Tezos lately. Matic especially was going up 15-20% per day. I was quick to convert to BTC or USDT if it started to drop. Tezos is going to be like Chainlink. A lot of volume moving with it. If you stay smart with the altcoins and take profit before big drops, you'll be alright.

If you want to just chill then BTC is a good option, but ETH will net higher gains so I'd put 30% there. It's really undervalued right now.

Breh there's no way you making money off ravencoin... At least not like that... I been watching that coin too and hearing things about it but it's always at 2 cents or 3 the highest.

Spade281

Pro
Daps
Breh there's no way you making money off ravencoin... At least not like that... I been watching that coin too and hearing things about it but it's always at 2 cents or 3 the highest.
You have to look at the 24hr percentage increase. Earlier this week it was going up 10-20%. You just have to withdraw when you believe it has reached it's height or when you see there are many more sell orders than buy orders. Today, TomoChain bumped up 44% (as of now) and I bought some when the price was only 10% higher than the day before. Just sold what I think is the top for it and converted it back to BTC and USDT.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tron (TRX) Falls Below $0.0150 USD Despite Justin Sun’s ‘Big Secret Announcement’

:dead::dead::dead: I dropped my PS4 money on this coin and it had hit a high of $0.26 I think.......:heh::heh::heh: oh well, blessing in disguise. I still don't have a PS4, but I guess all that time I coulda been wasting been put to good use

:pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha: but buying Lambos:deadmanny::deadmanny: