1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Tron (TRX) Falls Below $0.0150 USD Despite Justin Sun’s ‘Big Secret Announcement’

:dead::dead::dead: I dropped my PS4 money on this coin and it had hit a high of $0.26 I think.......:heh::heh::heh: oh well, blessing in disguise. I still don't have a PS4, but I guess all that time I coulda been wasting been put to good use

:pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha: but buying Lambos:deadmanny::deadmanny:

The highest trx ever got to was 5 or 6 cents I think. Too lazy to check the charts

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
He also said this in the same article

"Buffett on cryptocurrencies: 'I can say almost with certainty that they will come to a bad ending'"

"I get into enough trouble with things I think I know something about," he added. "Why in the world should I take a long or short position in something I don't know anything about."

So then why even comment on it? :stopitslime:

I had some nerve to question the investing Don :wow:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
too lazy or too stupid...yet unfortunately you tend to be the most vocal on the matter

the high was $0.30 btw

You been on my dikk heavy lately goddamn :mjtf:

Too lazy to check cuz coinmarketcap always fukks my browser up.

And ever since I got into crypto late 2017 I never seen Tron go higher than 5 cents :manny:

I'm vocal cuz I'm the only that actually posts around here. You mad breh :rudy:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And ever since I got into crypto late 2017 I never seen Tron go higher than 5 cents

again that’s a result of your ignorance or “laziness” as you put it lol

it stayed above that price for almost an entire month from approx. the end of dec. 2017 to the end of jan. 2018

you were probably too busy tryna be funny while acting like you knew anything lol

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well from the looks of it my "ignorance" saved me from losing money :unimpressed:

if you were truly paying attention to crypto even in late 2017 like you said you were then you would’ve easily made $$$ on tron...you’re too insistent upon being a comedic loudmouth tho

tron was less than half a penny @ the start of dec. 2017 and hit its high around the middle of jan. 2018 ...you could’ve made potentially 60x w/e amount you invested...and there would’ve been a reasonable amount of volume to collect on your earnings depending on how much you invested...even if you played it completely safe...you could’ve doubled your $$$ @ the very least

but I understand...it was easier to be “lazy” and tell jokes rather than do the math

Last edited:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
if you were truly paying attention to crypto even in late 2017 like you said you were then you would’ve easily made $$$ on tron...you’re too insistent upon being a comedic loudmouth tho

tron was less than half a penny @ the start of dec. 2017 and hit its high around the middle of jan. 2018 ...you could’ve made potentially 60x w/e amount you invested...and there would’ve been a reasonable amount of volume to collect on your earnings depending on how much you invested

So where's your lambo then? Cuz the only way to make any real money off a shyt coin like Tron is if you put in thousands of dollars on it at that time which would've been too risky.

Y'all crypto experts kill me actin like this shyt is simple to predict. No one could've predicted the late 2017 boom and even real experts will tell you it's all a gamble. But you're too insistent upon riding my dikk..

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all crypto experts kill me actin like this shyt is simple to predict...

you clearly don’t know much so me knowing more than you doesn’t make me an “expert” nor did I ever claim to be...nor did I predict anything...I literally told you what happened and am not making any predictions...fortunately earlier that year I had enough belief and disposable income to risk and take a chance...again me calling you a fool for being so vocal about something you hardly seem familiar w/ doesn’t equate to me deeming myself an “expert”...I was just persistent/obsessive and lucky...and I don’t care if it’s real life or online...I’ll always take umbrage w/ empty vessels making the most noise...sorry...HUGE pet peeve of mine

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
thats wassup!
Oh ive made a lot. I trade about $10k at a time. Just chilling for the moment but I had an unexpected hospital bill and a trip im trying to go on pop up. Did this like a little side trade. Threw some money in last month when it dipped last to $6k for this $8k correction to cash it out. Easy money

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh ive made a lot. I trade about $10k at a time. Just chilling for the moment but I had an unexpected hospital bill and a trip im trying to go on pop up. Did this like a little side trade. Threw some money in last month when it dipped last to $6k for this $8k correction to cash it out. Easy money

if you pull out more than you put in that’s always a win :yes: I knew a couple of folks that had to pull out their $$$ as a result of last minute emergencies and such...it ended up saving them from taking an L tho so it worked out for them

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
you clearly don’t know much so me knowing more than you doesn’t make me an “expert” nor did I ever claim to be...nor did I predict anything...I literally told you what happened and am not making any predictions...fortunately earlier that year I had enough belief and disposable income to risk and take a chance...again me calling you a fool for being so vocal about something you hardly seem familiar w/ doesn’t equate to me deeming myself an “expert”...I was just persistent/obsessive and lucky...and I don’t care if it’s real life or online...I’ll always take umbrage w/ empty vessels making the most noise...sorry...HUGE pet peeve of mine

I actually know quite a lot. Again, I was too lazy to check the charts on that last post. I never seen Tron at more than 5 or 6 cents with my own eyes. It's always been stagnant at 1 to 4 cents at most the times I checked. Using that as a basis to me "not knowing shyt" is lazy.

And guess what, there's this new feature on here called the ignore button. You can use it to block reading people's posts you aren't interested in. You can very well use it to ignore me but you and some others won't cuz deep down y'all love my style :myman: