1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
I cashed out my BTC @ 9K, thinking it'd drop to $7-8K and I'd re-up on the low but it looks like its steadily climbing back to 10K and above...:beli:

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
How do y'all know wether to invest in a coin or not? Is it like in stocks where companies have public records you can use to estimate a company's future value or is it all just "hope" a coin does good?

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
How do y'all know wether to invest in a coin or not? Is it like in stocks where companies have public records you can use to estimate a company's future value or is it all just "hope" a coin does good?

studying the market trends and patterns and actually finding out what the coin's purpose for existing is.

in reality, only a handful of these things really gonna hold and retain value over the long term, the rest are pump and dumps or money pits. We basically trying to hold in what is sustainable and make educated guesses on which alts pop.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I cashed out my BTC @ 9K, thinking it'd drop to $7-8K and I'd re-up on the low but it looks like its steadily climbing back to 10K and above...:beli:

Don’t feel bad, I’m still saving up my knot to jump in with and thought it would dip way back down too. It still might, I’m holding out hope. :mjcry:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps

Read the whitepaper, find out what it's purpose is, check the chart history, compare the numbers with Bitcoin, etc

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Knew this shyt was going back down and i feel like its gonna go lower than 7400 before the next big bull run.

Get yalls money together to get in on this cuz it's gonna be 3x, 4x gains when it hits its next all time high.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Y’all gotta stop looking at this stuff everyday.

Do y’all check y’all stock portfolio every five minutes? If you that scared set a stop loss order for the price threshold you’re not comfortable with and be done with it.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Crazy looking at the numbers this month. shyt is so wild unpredictable. Debating if I should just trade all my funds over to Bitcoin and forget about these altcoins cuz they moving way slower