1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
God i hope i'm right and this shyt drops back under 7K before a Christmas run up. Gotta get my money together. Here's my question whats the best method for getting in and out of your positions? I mean is there an app yall use because i can't imagine yall stay sitting watching the price like that to know when its going to go up 30% in an hour so it must be an app that gives good alerts right?
I use Delta. I recommend it

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Why do you clowns only up this thread when bitcoin makes a surge? Stop trying to day trade and just buy and hold.

If it crashes, everyone will be shytting on bitcoin. I can tell most of you probably have lost money if you're buying high and selling low.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok give me an example of how you use it tho, how you have alerts set up? And what market you using, Binance still a good market for BTC?
Did you download it? It’s really self explanatory. You go to a coin & add your transaction. You buy price, how much and the selling price and in the alerts tab for each coin/transaction it’ll alert you if there’s a significant move in % since the last time you opened the app. For bitcoin just use coin base.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
God i hope i'm right and this shyt drops back under 7K before a Christmas run up. Gotta get my money together. Here's my question whats the best method for getting in and out of your positions? I mean is there an app yall use because i can't imagine yall stay sitting watching the price like that to know when its going to go up 30% in an hour so it must be an app that gives good alerts right?
99% of the population get rekt (lose money) trying to buy and sell at the bottom and top. Because nobody can predict the market. Some get lucky once or twice but lose majority of the time. It's much easier and less stressful with BTC to just buy and hold. If this shyt is eventually headed towards 100k then wtf difference does it make if you got inn at 7k or 6.5k?

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Why do you clowns only up this thread when bitcoin makes a surge? Stop trying to day trade and just buy and hold.

If it crashes, everyone will be shytting on bitcoin. I can tell most of you probably have lost money if you're buying high and selling low.
:gucci:
The thread gets upped when Bitcoin falls and somebody comes in and says :umad:. Just like the other day when it fell. Except those people don't know anything about the market and what they think is an :umad: moment is actually a:smugdraper:moment for traders. Not anyone else's fault here that stupid nikkas try to gloat at percieved failure, bump the thread and they too dumb to realize this is where you earn. nikkas came in to laugh at BTC dropping to a 5month low in a day only to immediately see BTC rally for an additional $2500 in a few hours before anyone even responded to their trash ass post. :heh:

So what the fukk are whining about nikka?

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I bought this shyt when everything was at an all-time high back in 2017. So unless this shyt hits 20k I'm not making nothing on it.

I bought the hype but crypto is never going mainstream as a currency. Fluctuates too much.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

shiiiiiiit...I spend countless hours watching television so why not...2017 was the first time my OCD came in handy for something...that being said you can use delta app and set alerts but it was nowhere near efficient as the man hours I put in...checking CMC...twitter feeds...bitcointalk etc was pretty much a job of its on for me...w/ the market slowing up and me not as invested as I was tho...I’ve chilled a lot and can relax now...I just check for BTC @ this point

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:gucci:
The thread gets upped when Bitcoin falls and somebody comes in and says :umad:. Just like the other day when it fell. Except those people don't know anything about the market and what they think is an :umad: moment is actually a:smugdraper:moment for traders. Not anyone else's fault here that stupid nikkas try to gloat at percieved failure, bump the thread and they too dumb to realize this is where you earn. nikkas came in to laugh at BTC dropping to a 5month low in a day only to immediately see BTC rally for an additional $2500 in a few hours before anyone even responded to their trash ass post. :heh:

So what the fukk are whining about nikka?

dapped + repped...saved me the effort