1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Daps
Here you go, breh:

D7oSY1s.png

:troll:
:mjlol: That dome sparkling, breh gave it a reverse bowl cut :wow:. I didn’t even notice the gauges in the ears. Use to have those myself but let my holes close up in the beginning stages

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Lite coin is at $104 right now so you think right now this second is a good time to buy? I see u mention a ledger nano, is this one good? Ledger Nano S Cryptocurrency Hardware Wallet

@InfamousThoro im bout to jump in and cop some lite coin breh, hold me :lupe: pause

Yeah that Ledger Nano is what I use. Personally on timing to buy? It's hard to say. Almost everything is up right now, and most stuff is at its all time high, including Bitcoin and Litecoin right now. There will be dips eventually, but who knows if that will happen tomorrow or in January after 4 more weeks of growth... It's crazy. You just have to pick a time and pull the trigger. With so many coins hitting all time highs right now though, a dip pretty soon WOULD be normal.

So ehh... :manny:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah that Ledger Nano is what I use. Personally on timing to buy? It's hard to say. Almost everything is up right now, and most stuff is at its all time high, including Bitcoin and Litecoin right now. There will be dips eventually, but who knows if that will happen tomorrow or in January after 4 more weeks of growth... It's crazy. You just have to pick a time and pull the trigger. With so many coins hitting all time highs right now though, a dip pretty soon WOULD be normal.

So ehh... :manny:
:noah: I signed up for Gemini, went through everything and i can only buy Bitcoin and ETH :martin: Lol, do you recommend an alternative to coinbase or should I just use that?

Edit: Good iOS app to track rates?

yakamein

#milfhunter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA2HTOWN
I don’t have any bitcoin breh. Any other way to cop? For as cheap as it is I’ll buy a nice chunk . I’m ok with the risk.

Set up a Binance account -> Send Bitcoin from your Coinbase account to your Binance account -> Trade in your Bitcoins for any other coin on the exchange, IOTA being one of them.
Any info on this?