1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Only a few hours and already gained a dollar in LC:leon:

But nah, ima stop checkin it so much.:mjlol:..... Not even gonna touch it for a year. Maybe start depositing 10 bucks every paycheck. I know itll never reach BC levels, but any type of profit is a win. :yeshrug:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Let's say you never got involved in crypto before. But now you have $500 to invest.

If you all had $500 to do this right now, which would you buy and how would you buy it?

This will give you an idea of what is out there, the market caps, the turnover, the related currencies etc.

Cryptocurrency Market Capitalizations | CoinMarketCap

Also look at ICO's.

Don't ever use money that you need. Ever!

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
What is considered "long term"?......and is there any chance LC could hit BC status?
I mean nothing in this is predictable :dead:

my personal mind thought is, you could bits of bit coin for smaller $ or buy a whole bitcoin now for say $11k and if it jumps up to $13-15k, you made $2-4k right

but if you bought say 5 litecoins now for $500 and it jumps up to $2k, you could sell that for $10k and get $8k profit. Your $500 could potentially go further with Ethereum or Litecoin. Bitcoin does keep trending up ($3k in the past week :dead: ) maybe it goes to the $100k like some people say, or maybe it becomes so unattainable by general public it eventually stays the same. Who knows :manny: investments are gambles. Gamble what you are comfortable losing - always.

you see what im saying ? litecoin doesnt need to hit bitcoin levels to make more eventual profit

at $500 buy in today, if it hits Ethereum current levels ($500), you could sell all 5 litecoins for $2500 off your $500 investment. Its not guaranteed to hit any of these numbers, but its trending that way.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I mean nothing in this is predictable :dead:

my personal mind thought is, you could bits of bit coin for smaller $ or buy a whole bitcoin now for say $11k and if it jumps up to $13-15k, you made $2-4k right

but if you bought say 5 litecoins now for $500 and it jumps up to $2k, you could sell that for $10k and get $8k profit. Your $500 could potentially go further with Ethereum or Litecoin. Bitcoin does keep trending up ($3k in the past week :dead: ) maybe it goes to the $100k like some people say, or maybe it becomes so unattainable by general public it eventually stays the same. Who knows :manny: investments are gambles. Gamble what you are comfortable losing - always.

you see what im saying ? litecoin doesnt need to hit bitcoin levels to make more eventual profit

at $500 buy in today, if it hits Ethereum current levels ($500), you could sell all 5 litecoins for $2500 off your $500 investment. Its not guaranteed to hit any of these numbers, but its trending that way.
Alright I see. Good looks

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Lol lets put it this way. I bought 5k more of ethereum early last week and I think I'm up almost 38% as of this very moment :mjlol:
Thats 1900 you didn't have before. :wow: Anyone who doesn't get on this and listen to "experts" who feel that either their status quo and traditional systems are being threaten or trying to cause a crash through FUD to cash in themselves is a fool.