1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

---

Superstar
Daps
That goes against the entire point of crypto:gucci:

So the project I'm working on dives very deep into the crypto world and I'll say this. I nearly 100% sure that a fair share of top coins got funding from sources that can't be found. Nothing more powerful than governments. Nothing! Its very well in reason that governments or ricdiclious powerful groups are behind some coins.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
So the project I'm working on dives very deep into the crypto world and I'll say this. I nearly 100% sure that a fair share of top coins got funding from sources that can't be found. Nothing more powerful than governments. Nothing! Its very well in reason that governments or ricdiclious powerful groups are behind some coins.
so what are the coins that you suggest looking into

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Lol I always ask the question - who has the greatest interest in knowing who is interested in utilizing a system of payments/banking that is supposedly untraceable and not subject to the same sort of limitations that are imposed on ordinary financial transactions?

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Lol I always ask the question - who has the greatest interest in knowing who is interested in utilizing a system of payments/banking that is supposedly untraceable and not subject to the same sort of limitations that are imposed on ordinary financial transactions?

Could be the Carterls, The CIA and other shadowy alphabetic groups, could be the big banks themselves. Why care. I dont really care. Im tryin to make money over here and feed my kids. I dont care about anything else. Just here to invest and hope it pays off.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Could be the Carterls, The CIA and other shadowy alphabetic groups, could be the big banks themselves. Why care. I dont really care. Im tryin to make money over here and feed my kids. I dont care about anything else.

Yeah it can be a lot of groups involved of course drug cartels mobs Russia China hoping it undermine the federal reserve grip hold. This shyt amazing to say the least

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
what are you invested in?

Just BTC.

Though I use MTL,PoeT and ARN to slowly increase my holdings via day trading on binance. Buy and sell at 2% profit. Then buy again and sell at 2% profit. Then buy again them sell. Im only trying to increase my BTC holdings now. Now is a good time to get back into BTC. Anything as long as its under 7000 is a good price to buy IMO. by This time next year it should pay off.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
where's everybody at nowadays? cuz I took a mean loss with this shyt. :mjlol:

bought at the supposed dips earlier in the year. shyt still dippin. :mjlol: :mjcry:

i only got like $600 invested in it so it's whatever​

Should have re-upped last month when coins bottomed out. Plenty of coins still haven't pumped and are going sideways because people are accumulating.

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
so what are the coins that you suggest looking into

Buy some Quant on IDEX. One of the best crypto projects I've ever seen, still only around 10 mil market cap. Low supply, great team, lots of partnerships coming up

Got this info from a thread on ******

------------------

> Lloyds bank confirmed client
> Working with Mastercard on blockchain service
> Multiple Fortune 500 and FTSE100 companies partnerships/clients under NDA
> Held talks with USA Dept of Homeland Security
> Held talks with Samsung
> Partnered with AI Nexus
> Partnered with China Ministry of Commerce
> Partnered with India Government of Andra Pradesh
> Partnered with Armenian Ministry of Technology
> Partnered with University College London
> Partnered with Germany Hamburg University
> Partnered with Cognizant & DXC
> Partnered with Accord
> Integrating Overledger with Zapier.
> Announcement with major bank in coming weeks
> Huobi coming soon
> Creating Distributed Exchange or Digital Bank on top of Overledger.
> Building a new upstream Power Exchange. Allowing for closed P2P Power networks (like powerledger) to cross-exchange on a new Power Exchange with all the other P2P Power networks.
> Building enterprise blockchain to compete with Hyperledger
> SDK release which connects Ethereum, Bitcoin, Ripple, Hyperledger, IOTA and JP Morgan’s Quorum blockchains. Stellar and Corda next.
> FTSE 100 company wanted to acquire Quant Network
> Discussions with 2nd largest Venture Capitalist firm in the world
>CEO worked in Downing St, HM Treasury, Cabinet Office and Ministry of Justice. Holds role at US Federal Reserve
> CEO founder of TC ISO 307 (46 countries and organisations are working on developing the Blockchain ISO Standard.)

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Buy some Quant on IDEX. One of the best crypto projects I've ever seen, still only around 10 mil market cap. Low supply, great team, lots of partnerships coming up

Got this info from a thread on ******

------------------

> Lloyds bank confirmed client
> Working with Mastercard on blockchain service
> Multiple Fortune 500 and FTSE100 companies partnerships/clients under NDA
> Held talks with USA Dept of Homeland Security
> Held talks with Samsung
> Partnered with AI Nexus
> Partnered with China Ministry of Commerce
> Partnered with India Government of Andra Pradesh
> Partnered with Armenian Ministry of Technology
> Partnered with University College London
> Partnered with Germany Hamburg University
> Partnered with Cognizant & DXC
> Partnered with Accord
> Integrating Overledger with Zapier.
> Announcement with major bank in coming weeks
> Huobi coming soon
> Creating Distributed Exchange or Digital Bank on top of Overledger.
> Building a new upstream Power Exchange. Allowing for closed P2P Power networks (like powerledger) to cross-exchange on a new Power Exchange with all the other P2P Power networks.
> Building enterprise blockchain to compete with Hyperledger
> SDK release which connects Ethereum, Bitcoin, Ripple, Hyperledger, IOTA and JP Morgan’s Quorum blockchains. Stellar and Corda next.
> FTSE 100 company wanted to acquire Quant Network
> Discussions with 2nd largest Venture Capitalist firm in the world
>CEO worked in Downing St, HM Treasury, Cabinet Office and Ministry of Justice. Holds role at US Federal Reserve
> CEO founder of TC ISO 307 (46 countries and organisations are working on developing the Blockchain ISO Standard.)
quantstamp?

**edit** I found it nevermind

Last edited: