1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
how do you deposit into IDEX? do I send funds from Myetherwallet?

Yup once you create a wallet on idex you can send ethereum there from your myetherwallet or coinbase or binance or whatever. See the address in the top right hand corner on idex ? Send it there. Once you have it in your idex wallet you then gotta deposit it on to the exchange and trade with it. There's some good YouTube tutorials on it, that's how I learned. Just search for how to deposit and trade on idex, lots of useful videos.

DrHackenbush

Daps
Any of you fellas get in on Quant? Its grown nicely in the last week..Still waiting on the bank announcement too, shyts gonna fly after that

DrHackenbush

Daps
Look into Ravencoin, Brickblock or Smartlands.

Security tokens will probably be the next big thing to really shake the market

Thanks for the heads up bro, already got some Raven will check out the other 2. Check out CHX (OWN) on Idex too, similar to Raven but only like 2 mil market cap..Better technology too and the team is stacked

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Have you all heard of "Initiative Q"?

Taken from this thread: Ex PayPal Employees Are Creating A New Currency And Want To Give You Some

Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of credit cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.

Here is my invite link: Initiative Q

Initiative Q will succeed only if many people join. The more people invite their friends, the greater the likelihood of reaching the goal of each Q being worth around one US dollar.

This link will stop working once I’m out of invites. Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end. There is no limit on sending the link, but I can only verify 5 friends at first.

Last edited: