1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Have you all heard of "Initiative Q"?

Taken from this thread: Ex PayPal Employees Are Creating A New Currency And Want To Give You Some

Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of credit cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.

Here is my invite link: Initiative Q

Initiative Q will succeed only if many people join. The more people invite their friends, the greater the likelihood of reaching the goal of each Q being worth around one US dollar.

This link will stop working once I’m out of invites. Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end. There is no limit on sending the link, but I can only verify 5 friends at first.
Ain't got shyt to do with Bitcoin or blockchain :childplease:

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
Buy some Quant on IDEX. One of the best crypto projects I've ever seen, still only around 10 mil market cap. Low supply, great team, lots of partnerships coming up

Got this info from a thread on ******

------------------

> Lloyds bank confirmed client
> Working with Mastercard on blockchain service
> Multiple Fortune 500 and FTSE100 companies partnerships/clients under NDA
> Held talks with USA Dept of Homeland Security
> Held talks with Samsung
> Partnered with AI Nexus
> Partnered with China Ministry of Commerce
> Partnered with India Government of Andra Pradesh
> Partnered with Armenian Ministry of Technology
> Partnered with University College London
> Partnered with Germany Hamburg University
> Partnered with Cognizant & DXC
> Partnered with Accord
> Integrating Overledger with Zapier.
> Announcement with major bank in coming weeks
> Huobi coming soon
> Creating Distributed Exchange or Digital Bank on top of Overledger.
> Building a new upstream Power Exchange. Allowing for closed P2P Power networks (like powerledger) to cross-exchange on a new Power Exchange with all the other P2P Power networks.
> Building enterprise blockchain to compete with Hyperledger
> SDK release which connects Ethereum, Bitcoin, Ripple, Hyperledger, IOTA and JP Morgan’s Quorum blockchains. Stellar and Corda next.
> FTSE 100 company wanted to acquire Quant Network
> Discussions with 2nd largest Venture Capitalist firm in the world
>CEO worked in Downing St, HM Treasury, Cabinet Office and Ministry of Justice. Holds role at US Federal Reserve
> CEO founder of TC ISO 307 (46 countries and organisations are working on developing the Blockchain ISO Standard.)

I hope at least a couple of you fellas paid heed to this and scooped some Quant, its gone up nearly 3x since this post

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Yahoo is now part of Oath

coinbase.....this shyt is ova y'all.....put the lambo dreams away

:umad: jokes on you, copped my shyt before the crash !

35mqxs2.jpg

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I don’t understand the big deal just hold doesn’t matter if it’s 5 years 10 years... The technology is real and is here to stay.

My favorite is BAT (Basic Attention Token) they have a browser now and created by Mozilla and JavaScript.

Y'all better jump on

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London
Listen to Fixing Online Advertising with Brave's Brendan Eich by What Bitcoin Did #np on #SoundCloud