1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

LordOfTheTalentedAndLazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Am I buggin or does everyone agree that the xrp token isn’t worth shyt?

I mean I don’t get it man, most of Ripple’s contracts aren’t even using xrapid?

And even if they were, the xrp token is only useful as a means to transfer in between tokens, it’s not a token that powers the decentralized database like like eos, ethereum, cardano, etc.

I do kinda wish I woulda got in at 26 cents tho just to flip it during the inevitable run up because they seem to have the best promo of almost any token out, but it definitely seems like a flip to me and not a long term hold

LordOfTheTalentedAndLazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Bingo. Reality is hype and promo unfortunately plays a big role in crypto right now. Hell look at the way TRON pops when the market is up

Yeah that’s another one, Forbes just listed them as one of the top 9 cryptos to watch for 2019 (9 Blockchain And Cryptocurrency Companies All Set For 2019), and I’m like, do these dudes not realize that’s a shytcoin? But Justin Sun is also doing hella promo so at 2 cents now, I’m kinda debating jumping in with a G and seeing if they can at least run back up to 10 cents or so when the market rebounds.

The trick is just picking your spots to get in and out with alot of these coins.

dterpsss

SOHH OG Class 2004
Daps
Reppin
Home of the terrapins
We need more of this. Besides these guys, the Bitmex CEO, and Balina I can't think of any brothers who are really out there. I know when I look at the teams of damn near every coin it's all white and Asian. We need some developers.
Arthur Hayes is the true boss, black excellence at its best....these folks took advantage of things being overvalued, hopefully they cashed out some

---

Superstar
Daps
We need more of this. Besides these guys, the Bitmex CEO, and Balina I can't think of any brothers who are really out there. I know when I look at the teams of damn near every coin it's all white and Asian. We need some developers.

Hope I don't out myself but yeah not a lot of brehs out here in the space at all. Zero brehs at these conventions. One think I'll say a hella lot of Russians everywhere. Got something in the pipelines coming on that should shakeup the industry.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hope I don't out myself but yeah not a lot of brehs out here in the space at all. Zero brehs at these conventions. One think I'll say a hella lot of Russians everywhere. Got something in the pipelines coming on that should shakeup the industry.

If you see more than a few Russians in one place best believe there is some illegal shyt going on.

Crypto currencies like I said earlier are used mostly by governments wanting to hide their financing of various adventures, and by criminals, spies, money launderers etc. Russia is basically one massive criminal organization. Not surprising they have their tentacles in this.

Crypto won’t be trust worthy until a government is controlling it.

Next stop in the cryptocurrency craze: a government-backed coin

Nearly $13 billion wiped off of cryptocurrency market as major coins plunge

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you see more than a few Russians in one place best believe there is some illegal shyt going on.

Crypto currencies like I said earlier are used mostly by governments wanting to hide their financing of various adventures, and by criminals, spies, money launderers etc. Russia is basically one massive criminal organization. Not surprising they have their tentacles in this.

Crypto won’t be trust worthy until a government is controlling it.

Next stop in the cryptocurrency craze: a government-backed coin

Nearly $13 billion wiped off of cryptocurrency market as major coins plunge

That goes against the entire point of crypto:gucci:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That goes against the entire point of crypto:gucci:

Again, crypto as we know/consider right now is not what we’ll end up using. Crypto fans should disabuse themselves of the idea that this can/will be a truly decentralized system.

If crypto currencies operated in a completely closed system then it might be possible for it to exist/thrive w/o government interests. But the second you start talking about exchanging/converting to traditional currencies etc there’s no way they will allow that to operate without their approval.