1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Block chain and Smart contracts are literally the future.....

Crypto mining companies are buying up alternative energy sources because they need cheaper electricity.

We are literally transitioning into the future and if you are an investor than you bought a ticket for the flight before the plane was finished....

HOLD....

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Block chain and Smart contracts are literally the future.....

Crypto mining companies are buying up alternative energy sources because they need cheaper electricity.

We are literally transitioning into the future and if you are an investor than you bought a ticket for the flight before the plane was finished....

HOLD....
Holding is easy. The question is which ones

Daps
ETH at $185??

landscape-1473350299-ezgifcom-gif-maker.gif

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
ETH at $185??

landscape-1473350299-ezgifcom-gif-maker.gif
Hovering around $170 now. Y’all should know that there is a significant segment of racist cacs on Reddit, Discord etc that are currently blaming the black CEO of BitMEX Arthur Hayes for the drop in price. I think breh fukked up by revealing his identity because the SWS are looking for a reason to take him down or get him sent to jail.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Hovering around $170 now. Y’all should know that there is a significant segment of racist cacs on Reddit, Discord etc that are currently blaming the black CEO of BitMEX Arthur Hayes for the drop in price. I think breh fukked up by revealing his identity because the SWS are looking for a reason to take him down or get him sent to jail.

I’m aware he’s the breh who was on CNBC saying bitcoin was gonna hit 50k by eoy, but what has he done that would amount to criminal charges being brought against him?

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
I’m aware he’s the breh who was on CNBC saying bitcoin was gonna hit 50k by eoy, but what has he done that would amount to criminal charges being brought against him?
Americans are not allowed to use his site BitMEX but many of them do via changing their IP when they sign up. so they’re trying to claim that he’s violating US law by not doing everything possible to end it.

Really they’re just assmad that a black man has a successful crypto trading platform that is profitable regardless of where crypto is, while they’re all hurting from the bear market.

2hs0x6s.png

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only people that will make money are the ones that are able to read the psychology of the market. I said this before but the prices have no relationship to the traditional metrics that investor should look at when pricing assets.

Blockchain and crypto currency will be pervasive in the future but the platforms etc will ha e to be built from the ground up, and unless governments are intricately involved you’re not going to have enough buy in to make it viable and insulated from the wild swings in price etc.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Only people that will make money are the ones that are able to read the psychology of the market. I said this before but the prices have no relationship to the traditional metrics that investor should look at when pricing assets.

Blockchain and crypto currency will be pervasive in the future but the platforms etc will ha e to be built from the ground up, and unless governments are intricately involved you’re not going to have enough buy in to make it viable and insulated from the wild swings in price etc.
Put this in layman's terms man. So what are you saying lol, especially in the 2nd paragraph

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Put this in layman's terms man. So what are you saying lol, especially in the 2nd paragraph

1st paragraph - people who knew there would be millions of gullible people driving up the price are the ones who made money.

2nd - bitcoin and all of the other crypto currencies currently in “circulation” will not be the cryptocurrencies you and I will use in the future. Those will have to be developed etc by governments.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
1st paragraph - people who knew there would be millions of gullible people driving up the price are the ones who made money.

2nd - bitcoin and all of the other crypto currencies currently in “circulation” will not be the cryptocurrencies you and I will use in the future. Those will have to be developed etc by governments.
Ok. You don't think any of the current currencies will be used though?