1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
how come no one does mining tho :sas1:
Because in most cases it’s not cost effective unless you have a lot of money to put into equipment. Usually the electricity costs outweigh trying to mine things like bitcoin.

I’ve mined an obsidian coin on my pc though. Usually less popular coins will be easier to mine because the complexity to do so is usually simpler. In bitcoins case, the more coins that are mined, and it’s a limited amount which I think is 21 million coins, the harder the mathematical formula you have to solve to successfully mine. All the coins that are easy to mine on your computer are already taken. To get those last coins you have to start building big rigs to just get one.

If you have money to invest in equipment and time then mining is feasesble.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
When you make a grand while playing ps4 :banderas:
There is an unreal feeling to make 500 dollars on LTC while sleeping like I did overnight and woke up to. Well it is true, as long as I don’t pull it out and deposit it, it’s not mine yet. To be technical. :mjgrin:

Daps
So whats the plan if a crash does happen? Im hoping to hold for longterm to avoid capital gain taxes but if for some reason there's a mass sell off and prices plummet is it smarter to sell and then buy back in for cheap or do I ride it out? Ive already trippled my investment but im new to the game so id appreciate if someone could drop some wisdom

1 other person

Superstar
Daps
Because in most cases it’s not cost effective unless you have a lot of money to put into equipment. Usually the electricity costs outweigh trying to mine things like bitcoin.

I’ve mined an obsidian coin on my pc though. Usually less popular coins will be easier to mine because the complexity to do so is usually simpler. In bitcoins case, the more coins that are mined, and it’s a limited amount which I think is 21 million coins, the harder the mathematical formula you have to solve to successfully mine. All the coins that are easy to mine on your computer are already taken. To get those last coins you have to start building big rigs to just get one.

If you have money to invest in equipment and time then mining is feasesble.

Anybody ever tried a solar powered rig?

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Just got over 2k coins of XVG. It's at 1 cent. I liked what I read

See this is what I wanna get into, penny cryptos is where it's at. Drop 1k for 100,000 shares and all it has to do is get to at least a dollar for you to make bank.

Where you buy this at bruh?