1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i created a coinbase account a week ago contemplating buying in Litecoin but never pulled the trigger because I got busy with life and now it's 372$:mjcry:

cyrptocurrency has been the crazy wave right now so still leaning towards buying in. what other service y'all use that has more options?

i think i'm too late on bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin:mjcry:
Don' do this to yourself breh. Just educate yourself. You going to be coming back with this same story in a month only thing will change is the price went up :wow:

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What's cc? :ohhh:And what's this wallet thing I keep hearing about ? Do I need to purchase that beforehand?
Credit card= cc

Wallet is just a safe place to store your digital coins. Think of it like storing pictures you take on a hard drive or cloud instead of just keeping them on your phone.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I just copped $40 in litecoin, think i'm going to buy some ripple coins since I miss the litecoin train , I just want a entire coin :snoop:

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
Where are you buying ripple at? I'm using Coinbase and they only have 3 options. just bought 400$ worth of Litecoin for now to get started:yeshrug:

Ripple and a slew of other altcoins can be found on Binance.

You can only purchase them with btc and eth tho..no usd...therefore you would transfer btc or eth from your coinbase acct and purchase alts with them on your binance app

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
I just copped $40 in litecoin, think i'm going to buy some ripple coins since I miss the litecoin train , I just want a entire coin :snoop:

Im coolin on alts and pumping bread into eth and ltc

No longer purchasing alts wit btc either bc of the high transaction fees.

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
@Malta u think xrp gonna continue rallying to $.70?? Considering pumping sum eth into it rn. Should i hold out n ride the eth wave for a few days or buy xrp instead?