1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

calh45

Cal
Daps
So whats the plan if a crash does happen? Im hoping to hold for longterm to avoid capital gain taxes but if for some reason there's a mass sell off and prices plummet is it smarter to sell and then buy back in for cheap or do I ride it out? Ive already trippled my investment but im new to the game so id appreciate if someone could drop some wisdom

You don't wanna be the last person holding the bag. In the case of crypto currency it's only going up because of the interest/speculation. Treat it like gambling because that's what it is at this point. People are investing and getting all hot and bothered by the potential earnings instead of realizing how it's not real money until you pull it out.

If you tripled your investment, pull out the profit then fold it into something traditional/stable and leave the original amount in. Any time you triple up (or whatever multiplier you're cool with) happens then pull the stash and place it somewhere stable. Hit up a banker and ask about transferring because there's certain investment types that you can put it into that'll lessen any taxes.

Anyone that claims they know what's going to happen is full of shyt, but you do wanna play it safe and get actual real money out before an actual crash does happen.

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
You don't wanna be the last person holding the bag. In the case of crypto currency it's only going up because of the interest/speculation. Treat it like gambling because that's what it is at this point. People are investing and getting all hot and bothered by the potential earnings instead of realizing how it's not real money until you pull it out.

If you tripled your investment, pull out the profit then fold it into something traditional/stable and leave the original amount in. Any time you triple up (or whatever multiplier you're cool with) happens then pull the stash and place it somewhere stable. Hit up a banker and ask about transferring because there's certain investment types that you can put it into that'll lessen any taxes.

Anyone that claims they know what's going to happen is full of shyt, but you do wanna play it safe and get actual real money out before an actual crash does happen.
This

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
  • Dap
Reactions: FSP

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Their prices & fees be high. I went to one around my way last week

Coinbase isn't much better, but some of these dudes been waiting 2 weeks to get in the game now, they missed out on money because of the verification process.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps