1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
For the few folks asking how to get started, you shouldn't even bother with alt coins until you get a bit in the big three because I think they will always make money, for now. The Alt coins are much more a gamble. A lot of trash coins where you'll be left holding bags. You want to use the big three ETH, LTC, and BTC to sort of just pad your shyt and be constant revenue coming in and then you can gamble with some of these alt coins.

So...to start. Sign up on coinbase and/or GDAX (preferable but higher learning curve to use) and get into those three. No matter how much money you'll spend, at least for now, you'll probably make something.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For the few folks asking how to get started, you shouldn't even bother with alt coins until you get a bit in the big three because I think they will always make money, for now. The Alt coins are much more a gamble. A lot of trash coins where you'll be left holding bags. You want to use the big three ETH, LTC, and BTC to sort of just pad your shyt and be constant revenue coming in and then you can gamble with some of these alt coins.

So...to start. Sign up on coinbase and/or GDAX (preferable but higher learning curve to use) and get into those three. No matter how much money you'll spend, at least for now, you'll probably make something.
Should i buy ether now? Or do you think its late and its going to dip down?

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Should i buy ether now? Or do you think its late and its going to dip down?
In my opinion, It seems like LTC and Ether have both stabilized (again I always put "in my opinion" because this shyt isn't a science) and i think either they may drop, but not by much followed by a rise or we may have another run on top of where its at now. Personally, if it was me, i'd buy in now because even if it does dip, I think this is around where the new floor is going to be for a while unless there is a major crash. I think you may see a dip, then another climb past where its at now. Both coins have been hovering for the past few hours like it has sort of stagnated and settled down from the bull run earlier.

Again, this is just what I would do. If it loses money though uh :whoa: remember this is just my educated guess.

In short, yeah I would buy now.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ripple at .40
This ho was giving me blue balls for a month
I'm ready to go balls deep :noah: :dame:

Should've bought more when it was dry at .23 :yeshrug:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Where are you buying ripple at? I'm using Coinbase and they only have 3 options. just bought 400$ worth of Litecoin for now to get started:yeshrug:

I'm using binance. Binance only lets you buy with ETH and BTC. You get more if you use BTC. So basically since you can't just buy coins with regular USD, you gotta transfer your BTC/ETH from Coinbase to binance, then from there make your purchase. It's a whole process. I remember someone posted the step by step process a few pages back.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In my opinion, It seems like LTC and Ether have both stabilized (again I always put "in my opinion" because this shyt isn't a science) and i think either they may drop, but not by much followed by a rise or we may have another run on top of where its at now. Personally, if it was me, i'd buy in now because even if it does dip, I think this is around where the new floor is going to be for a while unless there is a major crash. I think you may see a dip, then another climb past where its at now. Both coins have been hovering for the past few hours like it has sort of stagnated and settled down from the bull run earlier.

Again, this is just what I would do. If it loses money though uh :whoa: remember this is just my educated guess.

In short, yeah I would buy now.
Say no more. Buying at 1am :demonic: