1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Hard no to all of those coins except Monero. Ripple I'd approach with caution.

Please do not put your hard earned money into Tron. From one Coli brother to another.

Dude Tron has the most legit backing then all the coins breh.... They have analyst from IBM etc... don’t shyt on Asian investments everything over there is digital.

I don’t understand the hate dude about to open an office in San Francisco

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dude Tron has the most legit backing then all the coins breh.... They have analyst from IBM etc... don’t shyt on Asian investments everything over there is digital.

I don’t understand the hate dude about to open an office in San Francisco

Yea...nah. IOTA does. They're backed by Volkswagen, Bosch, Cisco, and a few other companies. Tons of German/European companies.

Volkswagen did a big presentation yesterday at Cebit on IOTA.

IOTA Presents Proof of Concept for Autonomous Volkswagen Vehicles - Crypto Disrupt

It's hilarious that you go on Reddit and there's 1000 comment threads on IOTA because of how much progress they're making and on here, there's nothing.

You really putting your hard earned money into this guy? If a company over here promoted themselves like that they'd lose credibility instantly. It's vapor ware.

justinsun.jpg

FSP

Banned
Daps
imo Tron is actually a good shytcoin because it's always mad volatile. Which means you can always expect it to at some point swing way up and conversely way back down. So if making more USD by longing and shorting is your end goal, Tron can be rewarding.

Really you guys should look into BitMEX. The CEO is a black dude and if gambling is your thing you'll love derivatives

FSP

Banned
Daps
nikkas wanna be rich in 3 months or issa scam.

At this point I don't even feel like defending it with those types because if that's their mindset on investing it's a major waste of time anyway.
It's shameful how many people in here for that quick drug money.

Who was that ECA dude...haven't seen him in months LOL. must have lost all that money shilling those crummy exchanges and coins.

People don't want to invest, don't want to learn on top of that, then get mad when they get taken to the cleaners.

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
nikkas wanna be rich in 3 months or issa scam.

At this point I don't even feel like defending it with those types because if that's their mindset on investing it's a major waste of time anyway.
There's no point going back and forth with people saying 'its going to 0, its a scam, Tulipmania' because they've been saying that shyt literally since BTC began and it was only a few cents. They don't realize the power of blockchain which is fine, just means more time to accumulate for the rest of us that know what direction we're headed in.

I personally am bullish on ETH/OMG/JNT.

Eclipser

All Star
Daps
It's shameful how many people in here for that quick drug money.

Who was that ECA dude...haven't seen him in months LOL. must have lost all that money shilling those crummy exchanges and coins.

People don't want to invest, don't want to learn on top of that, then get mad when they get taken to the cleaners.
That guy probably sank all of his savings into ECA and it's down 70%+ from the ATH...:wow:

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

FSP

Banned
Daps
That guy probably sank all of his savings into ECA and it's down 70%+ from the ATH...:wow:
He bought it at a shady exchange and hyped it up to go up another 10x from that. Then the exchange ran off with the $$$, ECA tanked and on top of that I think he took some people here with him. :snoop:

The mentality on those pages were so cringe

FSP

Banned
Daps
my coli brethren, whats going on with BTC and LTC? Why is shyt dropping everyday :mjcry:
It could be that the market is still inflated from Dec 2017, it could be because the recent Korean exchange hack, it could be because the whales are dumping their positions again. It's probably a combination of all 3.

This is why I say get into the derivatives market if you're trying to gamble. It doesn't matter whether the price goes up or down, you win money if you're position is right. You lose money if you're wrong.

Black smoke and cac jokes

Your daps are mine
Daps
It could be that the market is still inflated from Dec 2017, it could be because the recent Korean exchange hack, it could be because the whales are dumping their positions again. It's probably a combination of all 3.

This is why I say get into the derivatives market if you're trying to gamble. It doesn't matter whether the price goes up or down, you win money if you're position is right. You lose money if you're wrong.

Mainstream media seems to want to go in on Tether now after the $40 billion stolen.

Ok

I'm in it for the long haul (got in at 2500 & 32 respectively), I'm willing to park my money for years Im just a little surprised by the consistent drop. Its usually up and down...

FSP

Banned
Daps
Ok

I'm in it for the long haul (got in at 2500 & 32 respectively), I'm willing to park my money for years Im just a little surprised by the consistent drop. Its usually up and down...
That's pretty good. I think the problem is people who got in at a certain point panic when it dips below that and sell, thus flooding the market and dropping the value further. Lots of people are holding money from when they got in at 5-9k which is why it's a bit of a stable barrier....if it drops below that however.. We might be in for a recession then again since so much big money is involved now, there's no telling how long it will last before another pump begins

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
Ok

Nice.
I'm thinking mainstream is colluding with institutional players to bleed bitcoin down to cheaper levels and shake out weak hands. Plus with the relentless regulation coming through, I think dolloar avg buying is a good strategy here. Best believe they gonna coordinate to depress pricing as much possible for as long as they can so every politician or banker and they mamma can get in.

Listen to these two brehs. They be on it.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He bought it at a shady exchange and hyped it up to go up another 10x from that. Then the exchange ran off with the $$$, ECA tanked and on top of that I think he took some people here with him. :snoop:

The mentality on those pages were so cringe
I tried to tell you all. Go back to those posts.