1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
me too bruh. shyts hilarious. You cant even buy anything with this shyt, but nikkas will put all their money into it. Even if you want to buy something it'll take hours to finally check out. :mjlol:

You realized nikkas said the same shyt you're saying right now when bitcoin hit its first dollar?

They said the same thing you said right now when it hit 5.

Then 50.

Then 100

It'd never in anyone's dreams get to 500, oops.

shyt's at 1000 now, better sell.

shyt was only 2000 this time last year.

But keep being a dumbass hating on 300% returns in a year and it's supposed to be a drought. :russ:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
It’s not all about buying things, it’s basically investment into different types of tech too,

If this tech was real they'd have real venture capitalists. Come on bruh don't be crazy.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
I said it a while ago, people look into blockchain technology, not bitcoin. Bitcoin just seemed like a fad to me once I figured out what it was exactly. No way the government would allow that. Also, there was way too many coins coming out, how do you regulate all that. It will keep tanking lol.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Not Gon lie I come in here every now and again just to see how sick half of y'all are at the value drops :russ:

:umad:especially the nikka that told me a few months ago I was an idiot and that it would go up to 20k in 3 months. Lucky for his ass I can't find our comments
This is one of the reasons i ain't putting shyt else in crypto. Whatever i got I'll keep. Without a doubt, this is the most unstable investment market I've ever seen. Folks need to understand these companies are in project stage. Which means there is no guarantee that they will be adopted. You can lose all your money like that

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Blockchain is real bruh, I can admit that much. Check out IBM Blockchain and their connection with XLM Stellar

I'm talking about the tech being the Don Dada. Dudes think block chain could cure cancer and create world peace. :russ:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
I said it a while ago, people look into blockchain technology, not bitcoin. Bitcoin just seemed like a fad to me once I figured out what it was exactly. No way the government would allow that. Also, there was way too many coins coming out, how do you regulate all that. It will keep tanking lol.

Can I invest in blockchain?

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bitcoin will hit $1 million a coin within the next ten years

IOTA will be THE coin for m2m transactions

All these coins are quick gains, quick losses but, I can say those two have the biggest potential to highest ubiquitous

If I had spent $100 on Bitcoin back in college instead of buying J's, I'd be on an island somewhere :francis: and the sad thing is I read about it in 2010/2011. I just wasn't intelligent enough to research further at that age :francis:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bitcoin isnt other coins, and If you're expecting it to do both, then no, the money isn't already made. The crypto market is pretty small. I dont know why people who only been keeping track the past 6 months suddenly expect everyhing to happen overnight. It took 9 years to get where it's at.

nikkas wanna be rich in 3 months or issa scam.

At this point I don't even feel like defending it with those types because if that's their mindset on investing it's a major waste of time anyway.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It will take time to reach Bitcoin levels but there are coins with better technology better financial backing better pipelines with use

EOS
Tron
Lite coin
Zcash
Ripple
Monero
To name few. You have to understand Bitcoin was the first big thing but other coins with better technology is available and trying to obtain partnerships.

The problem is that Bitcoin is determining the market and that is causing some coins to decline. Most coins are creating their own Mainet which is allowed them to not be affected by Bitcoin Ethereum. The future is bright

Hard no to all of those coins except Monero. Ripple I'd approach with caution.

Please do not put your hard earned money into Tron. From one Coli brother to another.