1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

FSP

Banned
Daps
This dude just said an obvious as fukk pump and dumb scam is great. :russ:

And blockchain is nothing more than a database and not even a good one.

You just said a blockchain is nothing but a database...i bet you think you're so smart. When you just read 2 articles with simple wording that you could understand and ran in here like you're kicking knowledge

It depends on what you're looking for. We know that Tron is a PnD's every so often so buying it low is eventually going to end in a net profit if you get out at the right time. What it actually does is kind of irrelevant when it has
1) strong community
2)hasn't been hacked (to my knowledge)
3)most importantly it's listed on all of the trusted exchanges

Those are the ingredients for long term play/gamble/whatever u call it

Move along little girl

Last edited:

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
Wait a sec......all you smart dumb dudes still in here having legitimate discussions about this garbage????? :mjlol:

Even AFTER it has been proven to be the pump and dump scam that we all knew it was anyway:mjlol:

I mean....I saw this thead get bumped occasionally but I thought it was maybe just people still playing the gambling game.

But no, I come in here and it is actually people still thinking Bitcoin is the future

200w.gif

Still great for allegedly buying drugs :mjgrin:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
You just said a blockchain is nothing but a database...i bet you think you're so smart. When you just read 2 articles with simple wording that you could understand and ran in here like you're kicking knowledge

It depends on what you're looking for. We know that Tron is a PnD's every so often so buying it low is eventually going to end in a net profit if you get out at the right time. What it actually does is kind of irrelevant when it has
1) strong community
2)hasn't been hacked (to my knowledge)
3)most importantly it's listed on all of the trusted exchanges

Those are the ingredients for long term play/gamble/whatever u call it

Move along little girl

That article would have been sourced and vetted. Yet you read white papers from basement cacs and think you know what youre talking about :dead:

FSP

Banned
Daps
This is a great thread where even the shills had to admit it.

I figured it was some 2 second research. :dead: you are such a pretender. He asked you to elaborate not forward somebody else's message

---

Superstar
Daps
That article would have been sourced and vetted. Yet you read white papers from basement cacs and think you know what you're talking about :dead:

But I guarantee you don't! International bank of settlement talks about the usefulness of blockchain technology but you for sure act as you know more the bank of banks!

:camby:

You can google what they do! Since I know you don't even know who and how important their role is the monetary system.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
It depends what kinda person you are? Me? I’m investing in stuff I’m thinking gonna be around in 10 years. I’m playing Venture Capitalist with smaller money. Other nikkas investing in shyt they know is going to blow up but as long as it makes 20x for them before it blows up, they okay with that. I can’t knowingly invest in garbage companies just to make money off pump and dump schemes (so I’ve missed out on those gains) but there are cats in here who made money doing just that. If you can handle that kinda risk go head. You on your Michael Milken shyt. Just don’t complain if shyt blows up on you. Because it’s risky. But some cats will win doing it.

Coach potato investing :blessed:

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Can't wait til Tron is back so I can dump that shyt :camby:

I'm just going to park my BTC/LTC and come back in 5 years :yeshrug:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
This is a great thread where even the shills had to admit it.

I'm just curious do you have your OWN opinions as to why it's not a good database or are you just parroting opinions of what some cacs on reddit said?

like elaborate. what makes it not a good database? speed? reliability? security? what exactly? and for what use cases? Because while adoption is going slowly right now, I see it solving actual real world problems better than what existing database tech has been able to do

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn I havent checked my shyt since I got out the hospital.... :patrice: It's just tons of bad news...

Bad news as in price? Yes.

However, crypto is actually in much better shape than it was 6-7 months ago. They are laying down the foundation for future adoption and large investment firms have been lining up.

What's happening with the price is just pure manipulation.