1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
It could be that the market is still inflated from Dec 2017, it could be because the recent Korean exchange hack, it could be because the whales are dumping their positions again. It's probably a combination of all 3.

This is why I say get into the derivatives market if you're trying to gamble. It doesn't matter whether the price goes up or down, you win money if you're position is right. You lose money if you're wrong.

Tell me more about these derivatives. :ohhh:

I feel like ICOs are still where it’s at because most of them go at least 2x-5x and the right ones do 10x-20x. I just watched Quarkchain(QKC) go 15x off it’s ICO price in two days.

VPN can help hide your country origin for those that don’t allow US investors but not sure how I’d get pass KYC. Someone help me out if you’ve figured out a way on that.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Dude Tron has the most legit backing then all the coins breh.... They have analyst from IBM etc... don’t shyt on Asian investments everything over there is digital.

I don’t understand the hate dude about to open an office in San Francisco

:dead: :deadmanny: :deadrose: :heh: :why:
5nSbVo6.png

FSP

Banned
Daps
Tell me more about these derivatives. :ohhh:

I feel like ICOs are still where it’s at because most of them go at least 2x-5x and the right ones do 10x-20x. I just watched Quarkchain(QKC) go 15x off it’s ICO price in two days.

VPN can help hide your country origin for those that don’t allow US investors but not sure how I’d get pass KYC. Someone help me out if you’ve figured out a way on that.
Derivatives are pretty much the same thing that got those banks into trouble in 08 and caused the recession

A derivative is nothing but a bet...on the future price of something. In this case it's bitcoin. You make a bet against someone, a hedge, on the future price of Bitcoin at a certain time. You put up money and if you're right, then you win. If you're wrong then you lose.

You do all this trading on BitMEX but I think it's not too legal in the United States or it falls in some shady grey area so they don't serve customers here. There are easy ways to get around that though. I learn everything I know off of crypto twitter.

Anyway BitMEX is headed by some breh, who's probably going to be some billionaire in the future if he keeps the market cornered like this, cuz they trade about $2 billion/day which is way way more than even the most popular exchanges like Bitfinex and Binance do.

I'm sure i got some terms wrong, but that's skimming the surface of the derivatives market, you should try it out, if waiting for prices to moon doesn't suit some of you. It's extremely high risk high reward over there. People are known to get addicted. But it teaches you a lot about the financial markets and terminology and stuff like that, one of the reasons why crypto is the greatest invention of the 21st century.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It depends what kinda person you are? Me? I’m investing in stuff I’m thinking gonna be around in 10 years. I’m playing Venture Capitalist with smaller money. Other nikkas investing in shyt they know is going to blow up but as long as it makes 20x for them before it blows up, they okay with that. I can’t knowingly invest in garbage companies just to make money off pump and dump schemes (so I’ve missed out on those gains) but there are cats in here who made money doing just that. If you can handle that kinda risk go head. You on your Michael Milken shyt. Just don’t complain if shyt blows up on you. Because it’s risky. But some cats will win doing it.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
It's shameful how many people in here for that quick drug money.

Who was that ECA dude...haven't seen him in months LOL. must have lost all that money shilling those crummy exchanges and coins.

People don't want to invest, don't want to learn on top of that, then get mad when they get taken to the cleaners.

The only coin im up on this year is eca dude. shyt coin or not. Its actually up 3x in sats for the year while others are down 50-90%

I wish I bought more would've protected my gains.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
imo Tron is actually a good shytcoin because it's always mad volatile. Which means you can always expect it to at some point swing way up and conversely way back down. So if making more USD by longing and shorting is your end goal, Tron can be rewarding.

Really you guys should look into BitMEX. The CEO is a black dude and if gambling is your thing you'll love derivatives

This dude just said an obvious as fukk pump and dumb scam is great. :russ:

And blockchain is nothing more than a database and not even a good one.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Wait a sec......all you smart dumb dudes still in here having legitimate discussions about this garbage????? :mjlol:

Even AFTER it has been proven to be the pump and dump scam that we all knew it was anyway:mjlol:

I mean....I saw this thead get bumped occasionally but I thought it was maybe just people still playing the gambling game.

But no, I come in here and it is actually people still thinking Bitcoin is the future

200w.gif