1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

FSP

Banned
Daps
nikkas was just showing ibm blockchain commercials during the finals and it's dead :mjlol:
Exactly. The cats out of the bag. It's never going back to the way things were. Just like when Napster happened in 2000 and it changed the way people pay for music forever. Except this is way bigger and wider of an influence.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bought $100 worth of ETH in March when it was at $653.26.
Bought $50 worth of ETH on January 18, when it was at $1074
Now ETH is worth $557.83 :beli:

Bought $100 worth of BTC in March when it was $8422.9
Bought $100 worth of BTC in Jan when it was $11,810.7
Now BTC is worth $7424 :beli:

Bought $50 worth of LTC in Jan when it was $201.02
Now LTC is worth $120.41 :beli:

I only use coinbase because it's easy I don't have the time to monitor all those exchanges. Also, I never wanted to have to monitor this shyt regularly. My plan was to buy at a "dip", check in a month or two later and sell. OR just hodl, pay no attention to it, and check back at a much later date.​

I am trying to do the same exact thing although I went a step further into kucoin and bought alt coins and waiting and praying for it to make some money. Might wait for these shyts to dip lower and on the 15, gonna buy some eth and let it sit and then sell. Might buy some bitcoin if it gets to 3 stacks.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
People getting worked in here.

The real money has already been made. The jig is up. The fact that you have 100 new "coins" coming out every other week shows that it's now just a hustle/gimmick.

Bitcoin will blow up before it ever sniffs 10K again.

Totally disagree in regards to Crypto as a whole but Bitcoin is just about over there are other coins better with real backing. Give it time

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Name some play boy.

It will take time to reach Bitcoin levels but there are coins with better technology better financial backing better pipelines with use

EOS
Tron
Lite coin
Zcash
Ripple
Monero
To name few. You have to understand Bitcoin was the first big thing but other coins with better technology is available and trying to obtain partnerships.

The problem is that Bitcoin is determining the market and that is causing some coins to decline. Most coins are creating their own Mainet which is allowed them to not be affected by Bitcoin Ethereum. The future is bright

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It will take time to reach Bitcoin levels but there are coins with better technology better financial backing better pipelines with use

EOS
Tron
Lite coin
Zcash
Ripple
Monero
To name few. You have to understand Bitcoin was the first big thing but other coins with better technology is available and trying to obtain partnerships.

The problem is that Bitcoin is determining the market and that is causing some coins to decline. Most coins are creating their own Mainet which is allowed them to not be affected by Bitcoin Ethereum. The future is bright

Word. Just trying to get up on game. About to drop 2 bills on litecoin. I always had hope in that one. Might drop some on tron eventually if it ever reaches Coinbase

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Not Gon lie I come in here every now and again just to see how sick half of y'all are at the value drops :russ:

:umad:especially the nikka that told me a few months ago I was an idiot and that it would go up to 20k in 3 months. Lucky for his ass I can't find our comments

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Not Gon lie I come in here every now and again just to see how sick half of y'all are at the value drops :russ:

:umad:especially the nikka that told me a few months ago I was an idiot and that it would go up to 20k in 3 months. Lucky for his ass I can't find our comments

me too bruh. shyts hilarious. You cant even buy anything with this shyt, but nikkas will put all their money into it. Even if you want to buy something it'll take hours to finally check out. :mjlol: