1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

FSP

Banned
Daps
Told y'all where its headed but no one believed.
People on twitter were talking that BULLshyt. This is why I don't follow any TA but my own. When it was at 9950 everyone swore up and down it was going to break the 10k barrier for good. BTC said fukk ya'll nikkas and dipped. I wish I would have leveraged a 100x trade on Mex cuz I saw that shyt too. I could have made bank.

I think $5k is a good floor. $2500 is totally possible though. I'm actually hoping it gets that low.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Man do a technical analysis its right there. The lows are previous lows. The data is there

I'm sayin....you picked two numbers previously then just picked a third...but wanna crow about what number you claim it's going to hit. I just wanna know what number you going with or is it a pick a few of what it COULD hit. shyt looks like a guessing game breh. :patrice:

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sayin....you picked two numbers previously then just picked a third...but wanna crow about what number you claim it's going to hit. I just wanna know what number you going with or is it a pick a few of what it COULD hit. shyt looks like a guessing game breh. :patrice:
I picked a range. Look to the historic low and you see $2500 is right there. fukk arguing and opinions look at the charts

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
How is that possible?:mjlol: What coins did you buy and for how much?

I just got into this in Feb but i think i'm starting to figure this shyt out. Seems like these dips happen far more often than these bull runs so as long as you wait for the dips and then sell when you hit 2x, 3x etc..you can make money easy on this. The key is patiently waiting on the dips...and the run back up.

I'm hoping this dip goes further so i can get into Ncash at .02 or less cuz that's an easy 2x or more.

Bought $100 worth of ETH in March when it was at $653.26.
Bought $50 worth of ETH on January 18, when it was at $1074
Now ETH is worth $557.83 :beli:

Bought $100 worth of BTC in March when it was $8422.9
Bought $100 worth of BTC in Jan when it was $11,810.7
Now BTC is worth $7424 :beli:

Bought $50 worth of LTC in Jan when it was $201.02
Now LTC is worth $120.41 :beli:

I only use coinbase because it's easy I don't have the time to monitor all those exchanges. Also, I never wanted to have to monitor this shyt regularly. My plan was to buy at a "dip", check in a month or two later and sell. OR just hodl, pay no attention to it, and check back at a much later date.​

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Somebody help me out. I fukked up yesterday and don't want to repeat that mistake...how do i access Idex on their phones?

Also is it to late to get in on this EOS airdrop?

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People getting worked in here.

The real money has already been made. The jig is up. The fact that you have 100 new "coins" coming out every other week shows that it's now just a hustle/gimmick.

Bitcoin will blow up before it ever sniffs 10K again.

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The real money has already been made. The jig is up. The fact that you have 100 new "coins" coming out every other week shows that it's now just a hustle/gimmick.

While this bear market is a surprise, Crypto in the long term is still bull. It will only grow, and grow immensely.

You can't have an autonomous world without blockchain, its just not possible.

And you can't have true decentralization without crypto ....so this is literally just the beginning.

decentralization = uptime in an autonomous state.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While this bear market is a surprise, Crypto in the long term is still bull. It will only grow, and grow immensely.

You can't have an autonomous world without blockchain, its just not possible.

And you can't have true decentralization without crypto ....so this is literally just the beginning.

decentralization = uptime in an autonomous state.

I don’t disagree that some form of “crypto” or “virtual” currency is inevitable.

But to me Bitcoin smells like another BCCI

FSP

Banned
Daps

Bitcoin isnt other coins, and If you're expecting it to do both, then no, the money isn't already made. The crypto market is pretty small. I dont know why people who only been keeping track the past 6 months suddenly expect everyhing to happen overnight. It took 9 years to get where it's at.

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bitcoin isnt other coins, and If you're expecting it to do both, then no, the money isn't already made. The crypto market is pretty small. I dont know why people who only been keeping track the past 6 months suddenly expect everyhing to happen overnight. It took 9 years to get where it's at.
nikkas was just showing ibm blockchain commercials during the finals and it's dead :mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: FSP