1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I randomly checked my coinbase account... I bought at the "dip" in mid January...

still haven't broken even.

:dead:

How is that possible?:mjlol: What coins did you buy and for how much?

I just got into this in Feb but i think i'm starting to figure this shyt out. Seems like these dips happen far more often than these bull runs so as long as you wait for the dips and then sell when you hit 2x, 3x etc..you can make money easy on this. The key is patiently waiting on the dips...and the run back up.

I'm hoping this dip goes further so i can get into Ncash at .02 or less cuz that's an easy 2x or more.

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
Is there any way to directly invest instead of buying bitcoin first and converting that to other coins ?

LordOfTheTalentedAndLazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So what is everybody thinking as far as the bottom on prices for this current dip?

I'm almost completely invested in Alt coins and not so much in the top 3, so if bitcoin breaks into the 6k range I think I'm just gonna buy and hold. If eth gets to the lower 400s too I'm going in and holding on that too. And Ripple is already 55 cents so I might stock a little on that also.

I know Alt coins seem to be the move nowadays but I feel like if/when crypto accessibility increases and the bull run comes I'd be kinda dumb not to have some good money on those 3 in particular, those seem to be the only names mainstream media ever talks about.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
So what is everybody thinking as far as the bottom on prices for this current dip?

I'm almost completely invested in Alt coins and not so much in the top 3, so if bitcoin breaks into the 6k range I think I'm just gonna buy and hold. If eth gets to the lower 400s too I'm going in and holding on that too. And Ripple is already 55 cents so I might stock a little on that also.

I know Alt coins seem to be the move nowadays but I feel like if/when crypto accessibility increases and the bull run comes I'd be kinda dumb not to have some good money on those 3 in particular, those seem to be the only names mainstream media ever talks about.
I'm 95% tethered so
ETH below $400
I sold my eos at $17 so I'd like to buy back in at sub $5 after the mainnet dump, I'd be fine with $8 but I think it will drop below that
If I can get those 2 at those prices ill hold, may pick up some cardano if it goes back under 15 cents