1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Bl

Breh not trying to get too deep :dame: but the fear of poverty or going broke is some deep shyt within the mind.

Brehs will keep up with profits real time and go :hubie:

All because the shyt is more expensive than what they could have brought in at. But that' s exactlt what you want it to do when you actually own some :martin:

It's probably a breh looking at prices right now like :lupe: this is the peak.

Then next month/ year it's :damn: why I ain' buy :to:

That's me to a tee breh

I been watching this since July when Bitcoin was at $2000 litecoin was at $40 and ether was at $200

I got scared because people said they lost money depositing in coinbase so I just sat around like :lupe:

:snoop:

Any idea how high ether and litecoin is supposed to eventually get?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I'm just happy it's not stagnant today, might buy more

Wait for the inevitable dip when all the new folk figure out it's not going to keep going up. :hubie:

That's me to a tee breh

I been watching this since July when Bitcoin was at $2000 litecoin was at $40 and ether was at $200

I got scared because people said they lost money depositing in coinbase so I just sat around like :lupe:

:snoop:

Any idea how high ether and litecoin is supposed to eventually get?

If Litecoin can reach Bitcoins market cap it'll be worth about $5,500, but the market is extremely young when you compare the money totals from the exchanges around the world to crypto exchanges.

These things are going up a lot faster right now as well, seems like the mainstream has started to find out about it and every damn coin is basically exploding right now.

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
my ETH finally showed up in my account after a week

now i need the step by step of how to send it to binance so I can hopon IOTA or Cardano, help me out brehs!!!!
Go here if you need to open binance account www.binance.com/?ref=11886791

If not , open app, click on funds tab, click on deposit.

Make sure the coin selected is eth. It will be a drop down arrow that you can change the coin you want to send.

Click copy address, open up coinbase

Click account , select eth, click on the small arrow that looks like a email send button , paste the address from binance in the to line like a email. Hit send

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: can't believe I didn't knw about this crypto currency or this thread beforehand

I feel like a bum now, im over here kicking myself for living under a rock :mjcry:

I got 300 dollars to spend...Can yall brehs please put me on game :feedme:

@Malta
@JordanWearingThe45
@Muscle Man

What I need to do? :mjcry:
@JordanWearinThe45 send breh your referrals link breh:ohlawd: put that shyt in op my nikka

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Wait for the inevitable dip when all the new folk figure out it's not going to keep going up. :hubie:

If Litecoin can reach Bitcoins market cap it'll be worth about $5,500, but the market is extremely young when you compare the money totals from the exchanges around the world to crypto exchanges.

These things are going up a lot faster right now as well, seems like the mainstream has started to find out about it and every damn coin is basically exploding right now.

Yea litecoin multiplied by over 5x in the past 3 weeks :wow:

Any idea if ether supposed to eventually hit 10k+?

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Go here if you need to open binance account www.binance.com/?ref=11886791

If not , open app, click on funds tab, click on deposit.

Make sure the coin selected is eth. It will be a drop down arrow that you can change the coin you want to send.

Click copy address, open up coinbase

Click account , select eth, click on the small arrow that looks like a email send button , paste the address from binance in the to line like a email. Hit send

What's iota price predictions looking like?

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry: that'd be a big help

I NEED to know how to invest in this, please break it down for me :feedme:
Breh I'm not going to steal brehs referral fee because y'll both going to get 10 dollars free of bitcoin. And @JordanWearinThe45 seem like a real one.

But once you open up an account with coinbase. Just verify yourself (they needed front and back of my licence and a selfie )

Then add your bank, debit or credit card.

If you want to make quick transactions use your credit card, but there will be a limit you can buy daily.

I linked my chase bank account it took a week but you can send thousands daily. #bigwalletgang shyt :takedat:

Last edited:

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What's iota price predictions looking like?
Like if that muthaucka ever get to 100 dollars I'll be rich as fukk :mjgrin:

My bad breh ask Malta that. he is more up to speed on the prediction and caps.

I' Just read the white paper if I like the idea I'm cashing out

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
i created a coinbase account a week ago contemplating buying in Litecoin but never pulled the trigger because I got busy with life and now it's 372$:mjcry:

cyrptocurrency has been the crazy wave right now so still leaning towards buying in. what other service y'all use that has more options?

i think i'm too late on bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin:mjcry:

ChiTownGuevera

All Star
Daps
Breh I'm not going to steal brehs referral fee because y'll both going to get 10 dollars free of bitcoin. And @JordanWearinThe45 seem like a real one.

But once you open up an account with coinbase. Just verify yourself (they needed front and back if my licence and a selfie )

Then add your bank, debit or credit card.

If you want to make quick transactions use your cc, but there will be a limit you can buy daily.

I linked my chase bank account it took a week but you can send thousands daily. #bigwalletgang shyt :takedat:
What's cc? :ohhh:And what's this wallet thing I keep hearing about ? Do I need to purchase that beforehand?