The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
@ORDER_66 Bytecoin is getting added to Binance

I just got my twitter alert fam...:youngsabo:

5143372755632128.png

And plus they haven't even launched their fork yet so I can buy some more.. I swear if #Bytecoin even reaches a dollar by July-August I'm copping a whip...:ohlawd:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just got my twitter alert fam...:youngsabo:

5143372755632128.png

And plus they haven't even launched their fork yet so I can buy some more.. I swear if #Bytecoin even reaches a dollar by July-August I'm copping a whip...:ohlawd:

I want to get some once it hits binance

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Told y'all not to sleep on #Bytecoin :banderas: this rollercoaster looking crazy!!!

That shyt went to #18 on coinmarketcap... Hard fork in june too... :gladbron:

Just cashed out a little while ago. Never expected the binance listing this soon. All that mining paid off :blessed:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just cashed out a little while ago. Never expected the binance listing this soon. All that mining paid off :blessed:

Damn I wish I transfered it over from HitBTC but both systems freezing and it's not even working...:heh: I'm just gonna hold cause this shyt was subpar penny coin now every whisper on telegram saying it could be a dollar. :wow: I swear I'm buying me a used car if that happens. But if it goes higher with the fork next month equal to MONERO Status?!?!....

tumblr_oadhdluisp1uj7diuo1_500.gif

:wow::wow::wow: My dreams came true... I'm retiring

Edit: Monero right now is $231.00 and if my BCN can reach that equivalent of it come june?!
:deadman:

I'm walking into work like:

Last edited:

KingTut

Daps
Reppin
TX
Damn I wish I transfered it over from HitBTC but both systems freezing and it's not even working...:heh: I'm just gonna hold cause this shyt was subpar penny coin now every whisper on telegram saying it could be a dollar. :wow: I swear I'm buying me a used car if that happens. But if it goes higher with the fork next month equal to MONERO Status?!?!....

tumblr_oadhdluisp1uj7diuo1_500.gif

:wow::wow::wow: My dreams came true...

Breh i stopped mining it a couple weeks ago and had 30k i forgot about till i hit the subreddit a few hours ago and saw the announcement. Sold half of it, gonna hold the other half to see what happens in the next few hours.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Breh i stopped mining it a couple weeks ago and had 30k i forgot about till i hit the subreddit a few hours ago and saw the announcement. Sold half of it, gonna hold the other half to see what happens in the next few hours.

Dude all the exchange sites with #BCN looking like the fukking matrix right now!!!

:russ: nikkas going crazy on telegram... Plus #Bytecoin just shot UP to #15 on the cmc charts
:deadman: shyt is insane...

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m about to drop that 500 on that shyt u said. It’s jjst a process but let me know if u drop a gem when is the best time to sell it. I’m trying to do my research. If you know of anything else to drop a couple hundred, holla at me! Much appreciate it and won’t blame u if I lose money. Part of the game

500 on what? If it's HKN see if it dips below 3.00 then buy. It was 2.90 yesterday so that was the time to get it. If you see it around 3.10 that's cool. Just make sure that when you get it you'll be buying 155-160 HKN.

If you have another 500 you could split that between two coins or put it all on one. You'd have a lot of options.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Bitcoin Sees Wall Street Warm to Trading Virtual Currency

:ohhh: & :blessed:

SAN FRANCISCO — Some of the biggest names on Wall Street are warming up to Bitcoin, a virtual currency that for nearly a decade has been consigned to the unregulated fringes of the financial world.

The parent company of the New York Stock Exchange has been working on an online trading platform that would allow large investors to buy and hold Bitcoin, according to emails and documents viewed by The New York Times and four people briefed on the effort who asked to remain anonymous because the plans were still confidential.

The news of the virtual exchange, which has not been reported before, came after Goldman Sachs went public with its intention to open a Bitcoin trading unit — most likely the first of its kind at a Wall Street bank.

The moves by Goldman and Intercontinental Exchange, or ICE, the parent company of the New York Stock Exchange, mark a dramatic shift toward the mainstream for a digital token that has been known primarily for its underworld associations and status as a high-risk, speculative investment.

KingTut

Daps
Reppin
TX
Bytecoin devs getting cooked on the subreddit. :dead:

I'm gonna be honest, it does look like they scammed the majority of early miners and pre .01 buyers. This wont end well.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
should have copped more BCN :beli:I just get tired of buying all these coins sometimes, my XBY is on life support tho :whoo:and I need to be buying more :francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
should have copped more BCN :beli:I just get tired of buying all these coins sometimes, my XBY is on life support tho :whoo:and I need to be buying more :francis:

I actually sold my XBY before the crash I thought it was gonna be the chosen one, what happened? :mindblown: I'm definitely copping more BCN before the fork in June if I gotta do some Overtime at work to put some money on it I will...