1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
500 on what? If it's HKN see if it dips below 3.00 then buy. It was 2.90 yesterday so that was the time to get it. If you see it around 3.10 that's cool. Just make sure that when you get it you'll be buying 155-160 HKN.

If you have another 500 you could split that between two coins or put it all on one. You'd have a lot of options.

Split it between which two coins? I haven’t made the buy yet. Tonight is a good time or wait? I can go for the full g. One on hkn and u give me advice on another drop.

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
yo lmaoo go look at the dev team list for bytecoin on their website. one of the dudes names is "Seven Doorknobs":russ::russ::russ:

@ORDER_66 we're gonna eat off that rebound bro you should put an order to buy when it drops to a penny or under. it'll spike before that fork

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
yo lmaoo go look at the dev team list for bytecoin on their website. one of the dudes names is "Seven Doorknobs":russ::russ::russ:

@ORDER_66 we're gonna eat off that rebound bro you should put an order to buy when it drops to a penny or under. it'll spike before that fork

I already have like 12k of #BCN trying to get more next payday... :ehh: if it's a scam coin then I'll take the L but if it's not I'm gonna be laughing in Supa's face...:laff::lolbron:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Split it between which two coins? I haven’t made the buy yet. Tonight is a good time or wait? I can go for the full g. One on hkn and u give me advice on another drop.

You haven't checked any coins?:what:Don't have me make the decision. I'll give you a list of decent coins but at least check their websites and get the ones you like. What do you want, split 500 on two coins or split it between 3-5?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
DYOR. There's a thread on Bitcoin talk detailing their history

I asked YOU for the knowledge not for me to do my googles...:stopitslime: when people ask for stuff from me here on the coli I provide technical details and proof...

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
It got delisted but its still there and is dealing with maintenance...:gucci:

there was a big artificial pump last year around this time with it, and another time due to an 'double spend' exploit (that they were warned about). their whole history about being a darkweb privacy coin was made up, shyt was never used back in the day when silk road was popping off...it didnt exist. im surprised it even got legitimately listed on Binance to be honest. but its not stopping me from buying at ~100 sats and waiting for the next pump :russ: i hope it doesnt get delisted / suspended on binance before then though:francis:

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
They took away the price, cap, and volume.

theres no way to tell the true cap or 24h volume because of the binance bullshyt today. the volume on a lot of exchanges the past 24h was bogus meaning the market cap is as well. it'll get evened out and updated. Bytecoin is trash but CMC lists way worse. that hasnt stopped CMC from listing anything. afaik BitConnectCoin is still listed on CMC and thats a tried and true proven scamcoin

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
theres no way to tell the true cap or 24h volume because of the binance bullshyt today. the volume on a lot of exchanges the past 24h was bogus meaning the market cap is as well. it'll get evened out and updated. Bytecoin is trash but CMC lists way worse. that hasnt stopped CMC from listing anything. afaik BitConnectCoin is still listed on CMC and thats a tried and true proven scamcoin

That's what I'm saying I'm in an wait and see mode right now...:patrice: