1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I actually sold my XBY before the crash I thought it was gonna be the chosen one, what happened? :mindblown: I'm definitely copping more BCN before the fork in June if I gotta do some Overtime at work to put some money on it I will...

:yeshrug: don't know man . something happened tho

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
shout out to anyone making money off BCN right now but buyer beware...the whole project is fugayze. Get in and out and make your gains, but if you have faith in BCN being a good long term play...idk what to tell you. Their whole history is made up. So many little crypto gangs are trying to get Monero out of the paint because it doesn't jive well with what the ASIC makers and mining cartels are doing and because it wasn't created to solely get the developers rich. Now these miners want to hard fork Monero essentially rendering it useless. Any "privacy coin" that isn't XMR is B.S. as with many fresh binance listings a lot of people are going to be stuck holding bags. BCN was up 300% earlier today :ooh: I hope you BCN guys on here realized some profits today and cashed out :win:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
shout out to anyone making money off BCN right now but buyer beware...the whole project is fugayze. Get in and out and make your gains, but if you have faith in BCN being a good long term play...idk what to tell you. Their whole history is made up. So many little crypto gangs are trying to get Monero out of the paint because it doesn't jive well with what the ASIC makers and mining cartels are doing and because it wasn't created to solely get the developers rich. Now these miners want to hard fork Monero essentially rendering it useless. Any "privacy coin" that isn't XMR is B.S. as with many fresh binance listings a lot of people are going to be stuck holding bags. BCN was up 300% earlier today :ooh: I hope you BCN guys on here realized some profits today and cashed out :win:

Arent bcn and xmr share the same coding... Didn't Bytecoin came first... :dahell:

Also binance not allowing transfers so I didnt even have alot of bcn to begin with to make millions...:francis:

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
Arent bcn and xmr share the same coding... Didn't Bytecoin came first... :dahell:

Also binance not allowing transfers so I didnt even have alot of bcn to begin with to make millions...:francis:

technically it did come first :mjgrin: but it wasn't as widely used as online promoters would have you think. and the fact that one was pre-mined and the other wasn't says a lot. not saying to totally stay away...get your money man. I might cop a little to see what happens after the fork in June. but when it comes to anything pre-mined i don't trust it especially for the long term

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh: Somebody got crazy rich off this shyt tho...

I'm hoping I can off the next pump. lets get this $ bro. I set a buy order to cop after it drops down with hopes that it'll spike a little bit before the anticipated fork :ehh:

I'm trying to get a whip myself bro. had me and my girl on the bus yesterday like :mjcry::damn:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When Idex comes back I got some gems I'm copping. 5-15 million market caps. No more buying coins over 100 mil caps unless I'm adding to my positions.

:yeshrug: don't know man . something happened tho

They've been teasing a patent that they haven't even submitted the paperwork for. People are going to be holding those bags for a while. I hope it works out for y'all since you guys were buying at .3 and higher:huhldup:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm hoping I can off the next pump. lets get this $ bro. I set a buy order to cop after it drops down with hopes that it'll spike a little bit before the anticipated fork :ehh:

I'm trying to get a whip myself bro. had me and my girl on the bus yesterday like :mjcry::damn:

That Fork is June tho:

We did it!!! :wow: :banderas:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Fork is June tho:

We did it!!! :wow: :banderas:

Your realize that that increase was artificial right?

So let me first briefly tell you what happened. Earlier today BCN was trading at around 72 satoshi on both HitBTC and Poloniex, quickly increasing 30% when the news of the Binance listing came along. It opened on Binance at around 300 satoshi and over the past few hours the price has risen to 2320 satoshi on Binance, whereas the current price on HitBTC and Poloniex is at 190 satoshi. To put this into perspective, the circulating supply of BCN is 183,878,867,869 (taken from CMC), whereas the current price on Binance is 0.22$. This puts BCN on a market cap of 40 billion $; right on the third position, between Ethereum and Ripple.

I've been following it closely and found that withdrawals from HitBTC and Poloniex were not working nor was the BCN webwallet. When checking their blockchain explorer we find that no new blocks have been mined for the past 2 hours. The trading on BCN started at 06:02 UTC and since that time only 46 blocks have been mined, containing a total of 997 transactions. The number of transactions that went through seems very small for a coin that just went up over 32x in a few hours.

Thus most investors are not actually able to sell their BCN on Binance. The current BCN supply that's on Binance is very low and therefore it's easy to pump up the price, all the way up to 32x it's original price. This still caused a 150%+ surge on exchanges such as HitBTC and Poloniex.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Your realize that that increase was artificial right?

I have a strong feeling it was kinda tampered with no doubt...:pachaha: but my gut intrinsically tells me that the fork in june with everything that just happened will be the real test...:jbhmm: I don't know why but I have a feeling it's gonna happen in a greater magnitude for some reason at that time. that's why I'm trying to cobble more now...

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a strong feeling it was kinda tampered with no doubt...:pachaha: but my gut intrinsically tells me that the fork in june with everything that just happened will be the real test...:jbhmm: I don't know why but I have a feeling it's gonna happen in a greater magnitude for some reason at that time. that's why I'm trying to cobble more now...

Byte is a scam coin so no surprise this happened. Keep putting money into that though:francis: