1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just hit me up when it’s time to sell that shyt to get that money. Probably gonna put 3 hundred into it and let it do what it do... it’s in kucoin under eth?

But right now with all the shyt people talking about, what’s some quick Money getters right now? Any advice that I can get off kucoin?

DeepOnion is under Eth in Kucoin.com look up #ONION

I don't know of any quick money getters if I hear of anything I will post it to this page pronto, I've been just holding my #Bytecoin just can't wait until this fork come june...:banderas:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DeepOnion is under Eth in Kucoin.com look up #ONION

I don't know of any quick money getters if I hear of anything I will post it to this page pronto, I've been just holding my #Bytecoin just can't wait until this fork come june...:banderas:

What’s this bytecoin you speak about? :whoo:

How do I invest into that and see what it do? Lol...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What’s this bytecoin you speak about? :whoo:

How do I invest into that and see what it do? Lol...

Look it up on coinmarketcap its a privacy coin like monero... :wow: If it blows up like the competition i'm gonna be swimming in it...

its cheap right now which is a good thing... :ld: I usually buy it under HitBTC...

Please do your research.. @Supa can hook you up with some other picks...

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look it up on coinmarketcap its a privacy coin like monero... :wow: If it blows up like the competition i'm gonna be swimming in it...

its cheap right now which is a good thing... :ld: I usually buy it under HitBTC...

Please do your research.. @Supa can hook you up with some other picks...

Damn bruh. Can’t send me a message to put me on? Lol. I will do some research and see how to get up on this. Never heard of monero. Supa onto it too? Is it the next big move? How much u thinking of making off this? I might put a g stack on it then.

Eclipser

All Star
Daps
I think the most important thing to do in this space is to have a strategy and stick to it. My strategy is to accumulate Bitcoin. I do all my calculations in Bitcoin value, not USD, which is a BIG mistake a lot of newbies make.
I also aggressively take ALT profits. Don't wait for your ALTs to 2-3x or you will be waiting forever while missing out on gains. Take that 5-15% (depending on marketcap, volatility, etc) increase in BTC value and wait until after Bitcoin starts pumping again to reinvest, as ALTs tend to bleed when BTC pumps.

Very simple but very effective strategy that has gotten me a lot of gains. I wish someone explained this to me when I first got in. My ripple investment 3x-ed but I had been in indoctrinated with that "HODL" mindset, so I left those gains on the table as the market crashed. Never again. This market can "HODL" these nuts :russ:
I'm converting ALT profits to BTC at every opportunity.

Last edited:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Yo, so all I know is coin base and kucoin. lol... tron verge and all that ya talking about is under what? I’m about to drop a stack but keep a dude updated so I know when to sell this shyt. I still only invested 30 dollars As a learning thing and forgot what I invested it in already. Gotta look at my past messages. Hsk or some shyt like that and I don’t even know how it’s doing or if I should sell or put more Money in or what. I wish I could invest more time into learning this shyt.

You should download this app call Delta on your phone that lets you put in the coins you buy , that way you can track how much profit you have made or lost.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I think the most important thing to do in this space is to have a strategy and stick to it. My strategy is to accumulate Bitcoin. I do all my calculations in Bitcoin value, not USD, which is a BIG mistake a lot of newbies make.
I also aggressively take ALT profits. Don't wait for your ALTs to 2-3x or you will be waiting forever while missing out on gains. Take that 5-15% (depending on marketcap, volatility, etc) increase in BTC value and wait until after Bitcoin starts pumping again to reinvest, as ALTs tend to bleed when BTC pumps.

Very simple but very effective strategy that has gotten me a lot of gains. I wish someone explained this to me when I first got in. My ripple investment 3x-ed but I had been in indoctrinated with that "HODL" mindset, so I left those gains on the table as the market crashed. Never again. This market can "HODL" these nuts :russ:
I'm converting ALT profits to BTC at every opportunity.

Thats solid advice the only problem is the BTC fees when you cash out...:picard::what: Gawddamn...

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It dipped and is 3.15 right now. Buy the dip.

Copping tonight once I get back from the movies. About to put 300 on it. With ur knowledge and if it goes good, what you see the profit looking like? Ur honest assessment?

Crispy

Cookie
Daps
Reppin
#GMB OG
What is ya dudes doing? Just buying random alt coins or what? How ya trying to get paid off this? I’m trying to get this 10k for real for real. If not more. Lol
btc - the og with name recognition

ltc- cheapest coin on coinbase designed by a guy who worked on btc and at coinbase .

xlm-designed by the same man that designed xrp the number 3 coin right now. dudes a proven winner has 2 coins he made in the top ten . they have a combined total market value of 44 BILLION. I wish i would have copped more of it when it was 2 fuking cents

dgb- thats my long shot coin currently under 5 cents. i've got my biggest returns on sub 5 cent coins

I think the most important thing to do in this space is to have a strategy and stick to it. My strategy is to accumulate Bitcoin. I do all my calculations in Bitcoin value, not USD, which is a BIG mistake a lot of newbies make
amen :lawd:

This market can "HODL" these nuts
:dead:

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
word shout out to the guy a few pages back who said to take your ALT profits out as soon as you can. I'm happy with 10-15% and putting that back into ETH. If you don't truly believe in the project or use cases than cash out to BTC/ETH as soon as you get what you would consider gains. you're not missing out. it's probably going to pump again; buy it when it goes back down and do it all over again. make a flip like Dame says.

The only alt I really want to be holding long term is GBYTE and i don't even consider that an alt. They have a lot of competition but that project looks awesome. I did fairly well off BitShares last week when it pumped.. took my profit out immediately and just kept it in ETH. Besides the bread I have parked in BTC that I'm never touching, I'm playing with baby money for the alts...pennyante shyt putting $50-$100 into some bullshyt coin and cashing out into ETH when that $50 turns into $65. multiple that across a couple coins and I've done OK. slightly ...slowly...upping the stakes (via the ETH i've gained) every week. I think this upcoming week for my bullshyt coin of the week I'm gonna put a little into MDA...for some reason I have a hunch that is going to pump again (obviously nothing like dec/january)