1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Copping tonight once I get back from the movies. About to put 300 on it. With ur knowledge and if it goes good, what you see the profit looking like? Ur honest assessment?

I see you haven't been doing your research. Asking people what to buy and then blindly doing it is never the best move. Take suggestions, got to coinmarketcap, visit their websites, and see if you like the project. If you don't learn to do that you can lose money. Get in the habit of researching because you'll slowly learn the game and can make picks without asking.

First things first ignore all of this:

Basically I use coinbase to purchase ETH... then I got 4 go to sites... Binance, Kucoin, HitBTC, and Cryptopia... I also have the binance app on my phone. and you should download an app called BitUniverse and use your API keys and link them into the app that way you can always track what you own and have.

Use coinmarketcap.com Look into a coin called Deep Onion the projected high is $16 a pop, only 20 mill in circulation and marketcap is 32 mil... You should buy in before it takes off.. just buy as much as you can and hold... its actually under kucoin.com so you can start there...

Deep Onions price is $2.29, its a long term hodl...:ld:

Do not give out your API keys. Stay away from HitBTC and Cryptopia. Do not buy Deep Onion. You're new and shouldn't take these risks.

You are looking for a coin with a low market cap that's solid. None of these are high risk and should all do well. You should be okay holding these:

Kucoin:
TRAC
SPHTX

Binance:
WPR
Wabi
Nuls

IMO Nuls is the best here. It's the #1 coin in my portfolio. It's market cap is the highest at 135 million but I think it has the most potential and a lock for a billion cap. At 1.5 to 3 billion that puts it at $30-60. It should really blow in early 2019. It's currently 3.86.

I also have SPHTX. I'm very high on it and they already have solid partnerships. It's $0.52 and a 100 million cap. I got it at .27 and 52 mil cap so I have almost doubled my investment. For you it's a little late to get the best return.

TRAC, Wabi, and WPR are all around a 60 mil cap. WPR has yet to take off so you'd be relatively early. The same is true for TRAC. Both have a fairly high supply. Wabi has a very low supply. It's high was $5.58 and it's 1.33 now.

As for Hacken it has the highest risk/reward. 500 now would get you 165. If it reaches a 140 mil cap it's $30 which leaves you with about $5000. The supply is so low that it can take off quickly. At worst I think it can 2-4x.

500 on a solid pick/500 on a risk like HKN isn't a bad start.

Again, this is just my opinion. There's plenty of people who build profitable portfolios with coins I never noticed.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see you haven't been doing your research. Asking people what to buy and then blindly doing it is never the best move. Take suggestions, got to coinmarketcap, visit their websites, and see if you like the project. If you don't learn to do that you can lose money. Get in the habit of researching because you'll slowly learn the game and can make picks without asking.

First things first ignore all of this:

Do not give out your API keys. Stay away from HitBTC and Cryptopia. Do not buy Deep Onion. You're new and shouldn't take these risks.

You are looking for a coin with a low market cap that's solid. None of these are high risk and should all do well. You should be okay holding these:

Kucoin:
TRAC
SPHTX

Binance:
WPR
Wabi
Nuls

IMO Nuls is the best here. It's the #1 coin in my portfolio. It's market cap is the highest at 135 million but I think it has the most potential and a lock for a billion cap. At 1.5 to 3 billion that puts it at $30-60. It should really blow in early 2019. It's currently 3.86.

I also have SPHTX. I'm very high on it and they already have solid partnerships. It's $0.52 and a 100 million cap. I got it at .27 and 52 mil cap so I have almost doubled my investment. For you it's a little late to get the best return.

TRAC, Wabi, and WPR are all around a 60 mil cap. WPR has yet to take off so you'd be relatively early. The same is true for TRAC. Both have a fairly high supply. Wabi has a very low supply. It's high was $5.58 and it's 1.33 now.

As for Hacken it has the highest risk/reward. 500 now would get you 165. If it reaches a 140 mil cap it's $30 which leaves you with about $5000. The supply is so low that it can take off quickly. At worst I think it can 2-4x.

500 on a solid pick/500 on a risk like HKN isn't a bad start.

Again, this is just my opinion. There's plenty of people who build profitable portfolios with coins I never noticed.

I know man. I suck at this research shyt cuz my attention span with other shyt I got going Ain’t there. I would have to ignore everything I got going on to focus and pay attention while research. I need to take vacation just to get time to do any of this. It’s almost impossible to take time to sit and invest let alone research but if u knew me, u would know I really appreciate the gems you dropping for me. Real shyt. I’m just gambling some Money that I can afford to lose. Not gonna get hurt if I don’t make shyt or feel the system is not good to make money. I know it would be my fault for not researching but for what it is for right now with the time, I thank you for real for even taking the time to try and school me especially if I end up making any type of money. If you see the shyt going up, drop a message letting me know to sell that shyt.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Do not give out your API keys. Stay away from HitBTC and Cryptopia. Do not buy Deep Onion.

I dont give out my api keys all willy nilly I actually have it modded to just view the prices not control the ability to take out money or transfer anything.... :beli: I'm not a all around rank amatuer but I get what your saying that's how hackers got ian... ian was fukking stupid leaving his shyt unsecured on his phone like that... :coffee:

And there's nothing wrong with Deep Onion...:dahell: it's his choice whether he puts money on it. I told him to do his research... :comeon:

But that's why I wanted you to help him out since you have a greater understanding of the markets and crypto in general... :ld:

But everyone follows their own path... :manny:

Crispy

Cookie
Daps
Reppin
#GMB OG
i'm curious to see what happens if btc breaks 10k:patrice:

last few times wasn't good:picard:

this is what i was afraid of

made this post btc was $9,700

every time it flirts with 10k it drops:mjcry:

and when it drops it takes alts with it

not just dollar value but also in satoshi value

the resistance line is obviously at 10k

we are really going to need to break past 10k before it cracks again

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
this is what i was afraid of

made this post btc was $9,700

every time it flirts with 10k it drops:mjcry:

and when it drops it takes alts with it

not just dollar value but also in satoshi value

the resistance line is obviously at 10k

we are really going to need to break past 10k before it cracks again

These few months makes me believe this shyt is purposely being held down. I don’t know who is controlling the market because the volume for some of these coins and tokens doesn’t match the price.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Bitcoin bounced from 10k like a mufukkka. :russ: shyt is looking like a rejection from Anthony Davis

We still in this bih! :lawd:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know man. I suck at this research shyt cuz my attention span with other shyt I got going Ain’t there. I would have to ignore everything I got going on to focus and pay attention while research. I need to take vacation just to get time to do any of this. It’s almost impossible to take time to sit and invest let alone research but if u knew me, u would know I really appreciate the gems you dropping for me. Real shyt. I’m just gambling some Money that I can afford to lose. Not gonna get hurt if I don’t make shyt or feel the system is not good to make money. I know it would be my fault for not researching but for what it is for right now with the time, I thank you for real for even taking the time to try and school me especially if I end up making any type of money. If you see the shyt going up, drop a message letting me know to sell that shyt.

If you're going to buy something now is a good time because the prices are down.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you're going to buy something now is a good time because the prices are down.

I’m about to drop that 500 on that shyt u said. It’s jjst a process but let me know if u drop a gem when is the best time to sell it. I’m trying to do my research. If you know of anything else to drop a couple hundred, holla at me! Much appreciate it and won’t blame u if I lose money. Part of the game