but if this shyt cracks again like last summer/fall

tumblr_p3jyjboC1z1tgml9ro1_400.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What is ya dudes doing? Just buying random alt coins or what? How ya trying to get paid off this? I’m trying to get this 10k for real for real. If not more. Lol

I'm just stacking I picked Eos off the strength and sold it early now the thing hit $22 last week... :francis:

I wish I had racks to drop on these sucka's like y'all have... but I only got hundreds... I'm waiting for #Bytecoin to moon, there's a fork coming June 12th which should significantly boost the price... :ahh: I signed up for #Apollo which is gonna be huge...

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
What is ya dudes doing? Just buying random alt coins or what? How ya trying to get paid off this? I’m trying to get this 10k for real for real. If not more. Lol

Stacking up on a couple to see if they jump

Tron
Verge
IOST
CND
NCASH
ZIL
STORM
ADA
CDT

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo, so all I know is coin base and kucoin. lol... tron verge and all that ya talking about is under what? I’m about to drop a stack but keep a dude updated so I know when to sell this shyt. I still only invested 30 dollars As a learning thing and forgot what I invested it in already. Gotta look at my past messages. Hsk or some shyt like that and I don’t even know how it’s doing or if I should sell or put more Money in or what. I wish I could invest more time into learning this shyt.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yo, so all I know is coin base and kucoin. lol... tron verge and all that ya talking about is under what? I’m about to drop a stack but keep a dude updated so I know when to sell this shyt. I still only invested 30 dollars As a learning thing and forgot what I invested it in already. Gotta look at my past messages. Hsk or some shyt like that and I don’t even know how it’s doing or if I should sell or put more Money in or what. I wish I could invest more time into learning this shyt.

You lost me fam...:dwillhuh:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not too late. The easy thing to do is install Authy and use it for 2FA. It lets you create backups in the app. You get new phone you can reinstall Authy and have your back ups ready. Google Authenticator is a more tedious process.

How that hkn looking? I only did that 30 dollar learning trial to know how to put money into it. Should I b going for more?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Lmao... how the hell you buying the stuff you buying? Lmao. You got me laughing hard. Lmao

Basically I use coinbase to purchase ETH... then I got 4 go to sites... Binance, Kucoin, HitBTC, and Cryptopia... I also have the binance app on my phone. and you should download an app called BitUniverse and use your API keys and link them into the app that way you can always track what you own and have.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Basically I use coinbase to purchase ETH... then I got 4 go to sites... Binance, Kucoin, HitBTC, and Cryptopia... I also have the binance app on my phone. and you should download an app called BitUniverse and use your API keys and link them into the app that way you can always track what you own and have.

I got Coinbase. I purchase my eth off that. Then I got kucoin. That’s it. So what’s the verdict? What we gonna put some stacks on? What’s ur advice? Lol. I’m gonna play with 500 right now or wait?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I got Coinbase. I purchase my eth off that. Then I got kucoin. That’s it. So what’s the verdict? What we gonna put some stacks on? What’s ur advice? Lol. I’m gonna play with 500 right now or wait?

Use coinmarketcap.com Look into a coin called Deep Onion the projected high is $16 a pop, only 20 mill in circulation and marketcap is 32 mil... You should buy in before it takes off.. just buy as much as you can and hold... its actually under kucoin.com so you can start there...

Deep Onions price is $2.29, its a long term hodl...:ld:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Use coinmarketcap.com Look into a coin called Deep Onion the projected high is $16 a pop, only 20 mill in circulation and marketcap is 32 mil... You should buy in before it takes off.. just buy as much as you can and hold... its actually under kucoin.com so you can start there...

Deep Onions price is $2.29, its a long term hodl...:ld:

Just hit me up when it’s time to sell that shyt to get that money. Probably gonna put 3 hundred into it and let it do what it do... it’s in kucoin under eth?

But right now with all the shyt people talking about, what’s some quick Money getters right now? Any advice that I can get off kucoin?