1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll be honest with you. I was posting HKN more for people with some seasoning because they have positions in coins that are more proven and they know how to research and decide for themselves. It's never a good idea to buy just because someone is hyping a coin.

Crypto is volatile and some bad news or Bitcoin going down could have your 1000 down to 300. Gains may not happen quickly and you shouldn't hold just one coin. Get into this for the long haul and learn to research.

Don't come to me if this doesn't work out:hubie:

Nah, I’m not one of those to blame anybody. I know for a beginner, I’m bugging right now. Lol. But fukk it. I held off long already and I won’t be mad if I lose this grand at all. Appreciate ya even responding. Same way it can be a bust is the same way it can become a hit. Scared Money don’t make money... plus this will force me to pay attention and learn more about the game once I put in (which I haven’t yet). I’m pump faking wondering if I’m doing it right.

I’m going to my coin base app, then clicking on eth wallet, and I’m gonna put a grand up. Once I see it up, I’m going to krukoin and go under eth, look for that hacken shyt and just cop? That’s it? lol... once I get into this, I’m gonna be dropping 2 hundred every now and then on different shyt...

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m going to my coin base app, then clicking on eth wallet, and I’m gonna put a grand up. Once I see it up, I’m going to krukoin and go under eth, look for that hacken shyt and just cop? That’s it? lol... once I get into this, I’m gonna be dropping 2 hundred every now and then on different shyt...

You messing up already. You log into krucoin.com and get caught up in a phishing scam. Spell it right or stick to the app to avoid that :ufdup:

Your first test will be sending ETH to an exchange. Send like $30 to Kucoin and buy some HKN with that. Remember to check your order and make sure it was filled.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You messing up already. You log into krucoin.com and get caught up in a phishing scam. Spell it right or stick to the app to avoid that :ufdup:

Your first test will be sending ETH to an exchange. Send like $30 to Kucoin and buy some HKN with that. Remember to check your order and make sure it was filled.

Lmao. You got me rolling right now. Lmao. I’m not logging into no websites. Straight from my app. lol ... good looking out... you keep saying these extra words though. Sending eth to an exchange meaning what?? I put a grand on Coinbase app under eth wallet. (What exchange we talking about). Then log into my krucoin app and drop 30 into hkn? Or that’s not how this works? lol

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Anyone in here invested in Chainlink or Wanchain?

Wan is going to be a new pickup for me. I bought a little over 600 back when it dipped to $2.85 or so. Im going to be buying it with all the free fiat I get until the end of July. That's going to be 5 months of accumulation.

I wouldn't worry about missing the dip on WAN. That kind of thing will burn you. It's going to eventually be a 50b-100b market cap coin easily in the long run. So that's what you look forward too. It's at 700Million market cap at its current price so fukk the dip, buy it anyway, you are still going to be looking at a 100-115x in two years. Two years ago ETH and DASH were both around the same price WAN is at today. Wan is about as sure a bet in crypto as you can get.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao. You got me rolling right now. Lmao. I’m not logging into no websites. Straight from my app. lol ... good looking out... you keep saying these extra words though. Sending eth to an exchange meaning what?? I put a grand on Coinbase app under eth wallet. (What exchange we talking about). Then log into my krucoin app and drop 30 into hkn? Or that’s not how this works? lol

You watch the videos I posted on how to use Coinbase and Kucoin? Sit down at a computer, watch the video, and follow what they tell you to do on the app. That way you can pause and go at a slower pace.

Don't put the whole grand in first. Just do 30 as a test run.

Kucoin and Binance are exchanges.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You watch the videos I posted on how to use Coinbase and Kucoin? Sit down at a computer, watch the video, and follow what they tell you to do on the app. That way you can pause and go at a slower pace.

Don't put the whole grand in first. Just do 30 as a test run.

Kucoin and Binance are exchanges.

I did watch it. Good looking out for real. My bad for being such a beginner but my dude, i do appreciate the feedback. I’m about to go In on this and start fukking with Robin Hood also for the long run. Throw some Money out there and see what it do. I will start off with small money to see how it goes. Will keep ya posted.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did watch it. Good looking out for real. My bad for being such a beginner but my dude, i do appreciate the feedback. I’m about to go In on this and start fukking with Robin Hood also for the long run. Throw some Money out there and see what it do. I will start off with small money to see how it goes. Will keep ya posted.

Did you back up your 2FA? If you didn't don't proceed until you do.

Read this when you get a chance:
https://hackernoon.com/eight-simple-rules-for-protecting-your-cryptocurrency-5cdddc9f674d

Get a hardware wallet (Trezor or Ledger Nano S) asap.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps

Props on giving Crypto a look btw. In 7 or 8 years I feel like this will all go majorly mainstream and everyone who didn't get in early like us will be looking back on missed opportunities.

When your portfolio start churning out those gains, pay that tax man. That's all I can say... Its tempting to want to try to finesse, but they on that shyt now. :lupe:

Edit: If you didn't backup your 2FA you should be able to remove it, then re-add it. Just save the QR code or the Text code somewhere this time. That way if your phone is stolen, lost, or dies, you can use your backup codes on your new phone and recover control of your funds. Without those backup codes you can be out of luck.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Props on giving Crypto a look btw. In 7 or 8 years I feel like this will all go majorly mainstream and everyone who didn't get in early like us will be looking back on missed opportunities.

When your portfolio start churning out those gains, pay that tax man. That's all I can say... Its tempting to want to try to finesse, but they on that shyt now. :lupe:

Yea, I ain’t fukking with Uncle Sam. Good looking out. I just gotta learn this shyt. I feel I’m gonna get addicted to this shyt though. Lol...