1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
You went all in?:damn:

You have other coins right?
i cashed out 60% of my profits couple months ago and have been playing with rest . i got 700 fluz and 1200 shl from the airdrop and that’s it.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Anyone in here invested in Chainlink or Wanchain?
Had chain link way back during its first pump and dump in 2017, made a few thousand haven't touched it since

I watched wan for months waiting for it to hit binance but it came in way too high for my liking in a bear market. Missed picking it up when it went back under $3 but I'm in EOS as my short term hold right now so I'm not too disappointed

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Had chain link way back during its first pump and dump in 2017, made a few thousand haven't touched it since

I watched wan for months waiting for it to hit binance but it came in way too high for my liking in a bear market. Missed picking it up when it went back under $3 but I'm in EOS as my short term hold right now so I'm not too disappointed

Same my homie got in on the ico back in like Sept-Oct and had to sit on it for months before it hit the market. I have a lot of faith in chainlink since they have a working product. Everyone is all excited about Wanchain, I just don't want to kick myself for not buying if it does what everyone is saying it will do.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't tell you what to put your money into.

The easiest thing to do is set up your debit card on Coinbase and buy BTC, ETH, or LTC. If you want a bigger return on your investment then alt coins are where it's at but that requires you to research. You'll need to buy some ETH to get alt coins.

And make sure you're only using money you can afford to lose.

Watch this to get a general idea:

I just wanna hurry up and put a g stack down on something but so much shyt. Download these damn password stuff and all or whatever. shyt fukked me up. Got me ready to just try to bubble on Robin Hood. I’m ready to throw a stack at something and I can afford to lose it. No biggie. What would ya throw it in right now?

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just wanna hurry up and put a g stack down on something but so much shyt. Download these damn password stuff and all or whatever. shyt fukked me up. Got me ready to just try to bubble on Robin Hood. I’m ready to throw a stack at something and I can afford to lose it. No biggie. What would ya throw it in right now?

If I wanted to play it safe and can't miss:
Aion, Icon, Wanchain

Safe with upside:
Enigma, Nuls, Fusion, POA, High Performance Bockchain

More risk but way higher return on investment:
Genesis Vision
Hacken
Lunyr
TomoChain

If you want to put a G on one coin and come back with another to split on two coins that gives you a lot of options.

For me I'd go with Aion, Nuls or Fusion, and Hacken if I picked 3. One coin probably Hacken because it has the most room to grow and 1000 can turn into 15,000.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I wanted to play it safe and can't miss:
Aion, Icon, Wanchain

Safe with upside:
Enigma, Nuls, Fusion, POA, High Performance Bockchain

More risk but way higher return on investment:
Genesis Vision
Hacken
Lunyr
TomoChain

If you want to put a G on one coin and come back with another to split on two coins that gives you a lot of options.

For me I'd go with Aion, Nuls or Fusion, and Hacken if I picked 3. One coin probably Hacken because it has the most room to grow and 1000 can turn into 15,000.

I wanna do a high risk right now and go with hacken but I don’t even know where to start to do this shyt. Lol... u fukked my head up with the split on two coins that gives me a lot of options. Lol...

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wanna do a high risk right now and go with hacken but I don’t even know where to start to do this shyt. Lol... u fukked my head up with the split on two coins that gives me a lot of options. Lol...

Research the coins. Go to coinmarketcap.com, search the coins I listed, and go to their websites. A lot of it might go over your head at first but if you're getting into Crypto you need to have a basic understanding of the tech. It'll help you make better choices on where to put your money.

Hacken is on Kucoin. To buy coins you go to Coinbase, buy Ethereum, send it to an exchange, and buy the coin.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Research the coins. Go to coinmarketcap.com, search the coins I listed, and go to their websites. A lot of it might go over your head at first but if you're getting into Crypto you need to have a basic understanding of the tech. It'll help you make better choices on where to put your money.

Hacken is on Kucoin. To buy coins you go to Coinbase, buy Ethereum, send it to an exchange, and buy the coin.

This is a good guy y'all.
In the chat with the more vested folks n still dropping knowledge here.

Listen to what he says and you'll be in good standing

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So you said hacken is on kucoin. So I can buy right into that right now? The whole buying c00ns on Coinbase is just in case I wanna start doing more of this? And how do I know what exchange to send it to? My bad for asking these beginner questions man but good looking out for breaking it down.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a good guy y'all.
In the chat with the more vested folks n still dropping knowledge here.

Listen to what he says and you'll be in good standing
I’m definitely listening but ya need to put me on to that chat cuz I’m about to go hard into this. Been trying but been busy with other shyt but I’m finally gonna go in on this shyt so put me on to that chat! Lol

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Y'all brehs fukkin with ADA at all?

I been watching it and mad I ain't get in at .15 now it's pushing .30 and will most likely hit a few dollars at least

Large ass coin supply got me hesitant but it don't really gotta do BTC numbers to be profitable

And y'all vouch for HKN over VEN?

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you said hacken is on kucoin. So I can buy right into that right now? The whole buying c00ns on Coinbase is just in case I wanna start doing more of this? And how do I know what exchange to send it to? My bad for asking these beginner questions man but good looking out for breaking it down.

Link your debit card on Coinbase.

Make sure it's ETH you're depositing to. You send coins to the wrong address they're gone. Send a small amount first and make sure it gets there and then send the rest.

Y'all brehs fukkin with ADA at all?

I been watching it and mad I ain't get in at .15 now it's pushing .30 and will most likely hit a few dollars at least

Large ass coin supply got me hesitant but it don't really gotta do BTC numbers to be profitable

And y'all vouch for HKN over VEN?

ADA is a sure thing but if you didn't get in under .2 you're missing out on profits.

VEN is a sure thing but it's market cap is 2 billion. HKN is more of a risk but it has a super low supply and potentially a higher ROI because the market cap is only 17 million. If it gets to 170m it's a $40 coin.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hkn_Untitled.png

I heard Boxmining is doing an HKN video. He has almost 200k subscribers
giphy.gif

• Dap
Reactions: GSR

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Link your debit card on Coinbase.

Make sure it's ETH you're depositing to. You send coins to the wrong address they're gone. Send a small amount first and make sure it gets there and then send the rest.

ADA is a sure thing but if you didn't get in under .2 you're missing out on profits.

VEN is a sure thing but it's market cap is 2 billion. HKN is more of a risk but it has a super low supply and potentially a higher ROI because the market cap is only 17 million. If it gets to 170m it's a $40 coin.

What if I link a credit card instead? I’m worried about linking my damn debit card. Won’t even lie.