1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn’t do it. And I already connected my shyt to my debit card. Am I too late? I haven’t deposited any money. Just connected my account

Not too late. The easy thing to do is install Authy and use it for 2FA. It lets you create backups in the app. You get new phone you can reinstall Authy and have your back ups ready. Google Authenticator is a more tedious process.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not too late. The easy thing to do is install Authy and use it for 2FA. It lets you create backups in the app. You get new phone you can reinstall Authy and have your back ups ready. Google Authenticator is a more tedious process.

I had already installed Authenticator but didn’t use it yet. I installed all that shyt you told me on my phone. Lol... so look for authy and just use that and I should be good?

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Downloaded authy. These tokens that keep expiring every so often? lol... I’m new to this but I’m guessing that’s how your shyt don’t get hacked. I backed up Coinbase to it from the number I got on my txt when created the account. It doesn’t say nothing about Coinbase though.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Got stuck on the kucoin app. Found the hkn but when I try to buy, I get caught up because I don’t think I have anything into kucoin. Then trying to figure out how to deposit from Coinbase into kucoin fukked my head up. Didn’t know wtf I was doing.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Got stuck on the kucoin app. Found the hkn but when I try to buy, I get caught up because I don’t think I have anything into kucoin. Then trying to figure out how to deposit from Coinbase into kucoin fukked my head up. Didn’t know wtf I was doing.
You have to send your ethereum from Coinbase to kucoin and then buy hkn

in the example obviously he sends bitcoin, but if you are using eth remember to only send eth to an eth address
do a small test transfer, dont send the whole amount at first, and always triple check your addresses

peppe

Superstar
Daps
did a sale and people wanted to pay in LTC so created a coinbase (failed authentication) and bitstamp account. Now i'm not going to lie i'm digging how smooth this shyt is :wow: I don't mind all the verification shyt because I got nothing the hide but still :mjgrin:

after 3 days letting my LTC sit it already made an extra 100$ :wow: I'm cashing out tho:ufdup:

also :heh: at people not securing their account, like goddamn how stupid can you be:snoop:

Every security feature available I have enabled aint nobody running with my money :birdman:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
accounts showing life

giphy.gif