giphy.gif

Let me wake up to $10k/BTC.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have to send your ethereum from Coinbase to kucoin and then buy hkn

in the example obviously he sends bitcoin, but if you are using eth remember to only send eth to an eth address
do a small test transfer, dont send the whole amount at first, and always triple check your addresses

Just sent a quick 30 dollar run to see how it goes. It’s currently pending. How’s long it normally take to transfer from Coinbase to kucoin? Lol... had to do so much extra shyt like take a picture and post my license on coin base just to be able to send and receive. Lol

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I finally did it. Put 30 dollars but don’t have a fukking clue how to tell if I’m making Money off this shyt or how to get my Money back if I make like 300 off 30 dollars. Lol

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
:mjlol: Tron going back up. This time if it have a run I’ll be sure to sell.

I still have my initial bag from months ago.
My boy put a rack in Tron when it was like 2.5 cent and kept telling me to invest its about to blow for like the last 2 months and all that I kept laughing him off because I think it is a shyt coin :mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s the move now with this shyt making noise again? I’m at beginners level right now. Lol

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Just sent a quick 30 dollar run to see how it goes. It’s currently pending. How’s long it normally take to transfer from Coinbase to kucoin? Lol... had to do so much extra shyt like take a picture and post my license on coin base just to be able to send and receive. Lol
You used eth? It should only take a few minutes

I finally did it. Put 30 dollars but don’t have a fukking clue how to tell if I’m making Money off this shyt or how to get my Money back if I make like 300 off 30 dollars. Lol
You would just reverse the process. HKN to ETH on kucoin, send ETH from kucoin to Coinbase, sell ETH for us dollars, transfer dollars to bank account using Coinbase gdax exchange

You can monitor hkn on
Hacken (HKN) price, charts, market cap, and other metrics | CoinMarketCap

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Put money into known hits, study the markets, follow the trends...:ld:

My dude. I got a full time job and family. I follow the trends and study the market by coming to this thread and finding out what ya got to say. Lol..

I will slowly start getting into this more and more and learning trends. But till then, share the info kicko!

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I put in a rack when it was at $6k...we gettin money, momma :mjgrin:
About to put a rack into hkn and hope for the the best or I’m fukking Supa up. Lol... I just
Don’t even know if it took my 30 dollars yet. As I read up on it, it feels like I just did a auction. Put my bid and now waiting for someone to sell it to me... so I’m hesitating on the rack right now. Don’t want it just to sit there and it’s crazy how you gotta put your sale price... shyt just too much but I guess dealing with this, gotta be patient.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
My dude. I got a full time job and family. I follow the trends and study the market by coming to this thread and finding out what ya got to say. Lol..

I will slowly start getting into this more and more and learning trends. But till then, share the info kicko!

I tend to focus all my attention on privacy coins such as bytecoin and gonna buy some new shyt called digital price. I'm not rich like others here throwin racks to get a big return but I do what I can... :ld: